Sign in to follow this  
Dean Coneys boots

An impartial view

Here is what a neutral telegraph reporter had to say. It’s hard to disagree. Has any club ever spent so much for so little in return?

Norwich cannot defend, offer little threat up front, and lack pace and physicality in midfield. They are pretty hopeless at set-pieces in both penalty areas, too. If they can sort those issues out they might have a chance of Premier League survival.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Dean Coneys boots said:

Here is what a neutral telegraph reporter had to say. It’s hard to disagree. Has any club ever spent so much for so little in return?

Norwich cannot defend, offer little threat up front, and lack pace and physicality in midfield. They are pretty hopeless at set-pieces in both penalty areas, too. If they can sort those issues out they might have a chance of Premier League survival.

A positive last line though.

55 minutes ago, Dean Coneys boots said:

Norwich cannot defend, offer little threat up front, and lack pace and physicality in midfield. They are pretty hopeless at set-pieces in both penalty areas, too. 

Yes , but apart from that ?

We know we're not very good. You don't need to start multiple threads telling us or go trawling through every arsewipe newspaper to find snippets saying the same thing. Go and do something else.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Dean Coneys boots said:

It probably is impartial, but it's written by someone who has no experience inside football, who writes for a living because that is where his talent lies, and whose only motive is to write eye-catching copy that will attract readers to him and his paper.

There is nothing to prevent journalists from writing opinionated stuff that is totally devoid of insight, balance and understanding.

So yes, it is impartial (probably), but that's ll it is. It has no real value.

What has he written that is not factual? It’s not headline grabbing sensationalism it’s simply a fair appraisal. There’s a reason why we have made the worst PL start in our history.

20 minutes ago, Crafty Canary said:

What has he written that is not factual? It’s not headline grabbing sensationalism it’s simply a fair appraisal. There’s a reason why we have made the worst PL start in our history.

It may be factual, but it's lazy journalism.

I can see the anger rising by the beginning of October. I can see Farke and Webber digging in beyond Christmas with results picking up slightly but not enough to turn it around. I can see the anger turn to gallow humour for the rest of the season.

35 minutes ago, Michael Starr said:

I can see the anger rising by the beginning of October. I can see Farke and Webber digging in beyond Christmas with results picking up slightly but not enough to turn it around. I can see the anger turn to gallow humour for the rest of the season.

I think the gallow humour has already started. 

2 hours ago, Herman said:

We know we're not very good. You don't need to start multiple threads telling us or go trawling through every arsewipe newspaper to find snippets saying the same thing. Go and do something else.

Yeah, especially since 20 something days ago he was praising the board, apologising for doubting Webber and claiming us to have had the best transfer window in our history.

Anyone would think he thrives on the negativity to turn so quickly...

• Haha 1