If and until we have owners with sufficient wealth to at least give us half a chance of competing at PL level we will be stuck in this perpetual cycle of failure. So don’t have a go at Webber, Farke or the players this is fundamentally a problem of the boardroom. Somewhat obviously we simply lack the requisite playing quality necessary.

3 minutes ago, Inch High aka Inchy.. said:

Write to them and ask, that is a little more proactive the whining on here.

Delia Smith

Carrow Road

Norwich, NR1 3JE

So what is your take! What will you do? 
you do realise that we are now in worst EVER run of losses by a manager in this division. AMD also on worst EVER start by ANY team to a season in the Premiership. What is your suggestion? 

1 minute ago, Dean Coneys boots said:

you do realise that we are now in worst EVER run of losses by a manager in this division. AMD also on worst EVER start by ANY team to a season in the Premiership. What is your suggestion? 

Grin and bare it, there's nothing else we can do at the moment. 

As fans we have no say in team or board affairs so our hands are tied. 

Ranting on here will make no difference to the club or board. At least vent your anger on them by writing to tell them, at least that way somebody will see it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dean Coneys boots said:

Ban the concept of nephews? Burn down the cow tower? Refuse to buy anything with D, E, L, I or A in it until we win the league?

5 minutes ago, 1902 said:

Ban the concept of nephews? Burn down the cow tower? Refuse to buy anything with D, E, L, I or A in it until we win the league?

If you thought Hitler, Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot, Pinochet, Saddam or Chemical Ali were bad, then you know nothing about her.

5 minutes ago, Big Vince said:

If you thought Hitler, Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot, Pinochet, Saddam or Chemical Ali were bad, then you know nothing about her.

Not a fan then Vince?

1 hour ago, Dean Coneys boots said:

It’s now surely a matter of when not if. We are such a long way off being competitive that it is embarrassing. Brentford are making us look foolish. I argued all summer that our belief that being the Man City of the championship could work in the Premiership was deluded- I screamed from the rooftops that losing emi and Skipp and not replacing them was suicidal- and I was attacked by the happy clappers. So then happy clappers- explain why we should stick with this utter rubbish? When exactly does our season start? 

Why did you f*** off for a season last year ? If some of us are ‘ happy clappers ‘ does that make you an ‘ Unhappy clapper ‘.

You are insulting us fans who went to Everton who applauded the team off the pitch.

Like I said the other day you are like the delta variant, your posts are by far the most dominant strain on here. 

5 minutes ago, Well b back said:

Why did you f*** off for a season last year ? If some of us are ‘ happy clappers ‘ does that make you an ‘ Unhappy clapper ‘.

You are insulting us fans who went to Everton who applauded the team off the pitch.

Like I said the other day you are like the delta variant, your posts are by far the most dominant strain on here. 

I posted very regularly last season as it happens- but you invent Whatever narrative suits your rhetoric- now what’s your take of this season and what should happen next?

Same old same old with Smith and Jones. The old 'we're one big family' cobblers may have convinced some but the truth is that it is pure spin to cling on to power at the club.

Norwich City in 2021 is a contented old labrador asleep in front of the fire and only a spark will make it wake up and see what is going on.

Honest question but did the credibility of the Webberlution ever hang on surviving this season?

I think we're hoping to stick in the Prem as a long term objective - potentially after numerous yo yos ... or however many it takes. Obviously the fewer the better.

Without a billionaire the aim is to live in the top 26. We can't invest enough to become a nailed on Prem side.

Despite breaking our spending records we STILL have one of the least talented squads in the division - many Prem fans outside of Norfolk, and journos, would say the actual least!

TBF I think the club have been a lot quieter on this recently because it is controversial.

Whether stomaching that sort of existence is a fantasy or not is the biggest question and I'm starting to think that it's not feasible. Losing so often is more painful than the joy of winning promotion endlessly.

Edited by Cantiaci Canary

Norwich isnt revolutionary France so I doubt any heads will roll. In fact this isnt even Germany, so the club isnt fan owned, so your opinion on heads doesnt matter that much.

Maybe just adjust your expectations and try to enjpy the football

6 minutes ago, shruk4 said:

Norwich isnt revolutionary France so I doubt any heads will roll. In fact this isnt even Germany, so the club isnt fan owned, so your opinion on heads doesnt matter that much.

Maybe just adjust your expectations and try to enjpy the football

You say that, but if (when?) we lose to Burnley, and then go a goal down at home to Brighton, you might see a pretty revolutionary French reaction in Carra Rud. And it won't be pretty. I'm going to have to get the right level of drunk that day.

2 minutes ago, canarydan23 said:

You say that, but if (when?) we lose to Burnley, and then go a goal down at home to Brighton, you might see a pretty revolutionary French reaction in Carra Rud. And it won't be pretty. I'm going to have to get the right level of drunk that day.

Brighton is going to be toxic.

2 hours ago, 1902 said:

It doesn't sound worth moaning about then.

Whose moaning. Laughing more like! Until they all wake up and smell the coffee this will go on for many many seasons.

Will we beat Derby’s record low total of 11 points this season?

Will we score more than 10 goals this season?

Will we still be on 0 points come Christmas?

Which game will see us relegated this season?

Answers on a postcard to Delia and MWJ at Carrow Road, Norwich.