Sign in to follow this  
stan the man

We have the players, all we need now is a manager.

I firmly believe that the current squad is good enough to do well in this league. But the sad fact is that the manager who brought them in is simply not good enough. The way in which he uses the squad is terrible and his tactics are a joke. I don''t care about past performances, his current form from 2004 is appaulling. If he won''t walk, he must be sacked. I''m fed up going to carrow rd and watching the same old S**T.

[quote user="stan the man"]I firmly believe that the current squad is good enough to do well in this league. But the sad fact is that the manager who brought them in is simply not good enough. The way in which he uses the squad is terrible and his tactics are a joke. I don''t care about past performances, his current form from 2004 is appaulling. If he won''t walk, he must be sacked. I''m fed up going to carrow rd and watching the same old S**T.[/quote]

I 100% agree.

I think we win in spite of Worthy not because of him.

I think the squad we have should be top six, winning most of our home games.

WORTHY OUT

I''m not convinced our midfield is strong enough. We need a quality central midfielder to play with Saf and a good right winger. Add a right back to that as well probably. The squad is however good enough to do well and should be capable of making the playoffs. Let''s find someone who can get the best out of the players and bring in a few quality bargains and we should start challenging for next season!

Yes, the squad IS a good squad and I do believe that Etuhu and Hughes in the right hands could be useful players to have. Something is badly wrong to make these players perform so badly so regularly, not just the odd bad individual poor performance but time after time after time the whole darn lot is being misused.

have to agree, it''s sad but there is a nucleus of a promotion side there. Get a new right back and some new midfielders and we could make playoffs at least, but not under this manager.

I think our midfield is strong enough under the right guidance. We need a strong hard manager to get the best out of this team. It''s just all a bit to cosy between the board and worthy. I fear nothing will happen until it''s to late.