Sign in to follow this  
spencer 1970

Facts 25/09/21

Yep, its pretty grim but very little we can do about it. 

If some of you are finding it too hard theres always one of the bigger clubs? That way you can get the billionaire owner you so desire. 

We didnt spend money, you moaned. We spent as much money as we could and after 6 games (less for some of those players we brought in), you still moaned. It's going to take time and barring Watford, we're still not that far off clicking. "Unwanted record"? WGAF?! Its where we are come May that matters. 

Spencer, I admire your optimism in the face of the disastrous facts. You are right, there is nothing we can do. That is a Board level decision.

12 minutes ago, spencer 1970 said:

Yep, its pretty grim but very little we can do about it. 

If some of you are finding it too hard theres always one of the bigger clubs? That way you can get the billionaire owner you so desire. 

We didnt spend money, you moaned. We spent as much money as we could and after 6 games (less for some of those players we brought in), you still moaned. It's going to take time and barring Watford, we're still not that far off clicking. "Unwanted record"? WGAF?! Its where we are come May that matters. 

Nonsense. Its every single game that matters. And I have not enjoyed any of them apart from Bournemouth. I don't look at the season as a whole. Its how they play next match. Its an old cliche but its correct. If we had won yesterday I would have forgotten all about the previous five.

After Liverpool and ManC, I gave them breathing space. But rank bad performances against Arsenal (a team below us) Watford and now Everton, are cause for concern.

We don't look like scoring but we don't look like keeping a clean sheet.

10 hours ago, keelansgrandad said:

Nonsense. Its every single game that matters. And I have not enjoyed any of them apart from Bournemouth. I don't look at the season as a whole. Its how they play next match. Its an old cliche but its correct. If we had won yesterday I would have forgotten all about the previous five.

After Liverpool and ManC, I gave them breathing space. But rank bad performances against Arsenal (a team below us) Watford and now Everton, are cause for concern.

We don't look like scoring but we don't look like keeping a clean sheet.

Arsenal below us? True, at the time that was a "fact" but are you maybe a little deluded? How did they get on today? 

I however understand your other points...but may I suggest we wait a little to see where we are in 4-5 games time?