Sign in to follow this  
chicken

****The Official Lapps Match Thread v Everton (A)(PL) ****

Enough now, I'm now in the thanks for the memories but auf weidershen Farke camp. 

Edited by Ken Hairy

Just now, Jimmy Raggatip said:

how many defeats in a row for you all personally before you turn?

I think 10 would be my breaking point. But if we got to 15 a sort of morbid fascination would set in and I'd almost like to see how far we could get

Kudos to your patience if you can watch this rubbish for another 4 games. He can go now and get a manager in who’s game plan isn’t just to pass it around the defence.

Have to keep Normann on the pitch for 90 minutes ... and play Tzolis from the start... quite simple really. 

Whilst everyone decries McClean, NCFC lack a striker who can score goals. Unfortunately when you have a manager who states Pukki is the main club striker, and his persistent picking of a man who cannot score regularly at the highest level, speaks volumes. NCFC are going only one way (again)!

2 minutes ago, Canary Wundaboy said:

It’s all so utterly predictable, embarrassing and humiliating. I’m sick of watching us be so awful at this level.

I don't think we have been awful. The problem is two stupid lapses of concentration (perhaps one being a lucky pen) have cost us yet again. And unless that stops, this'll keep happening. 

4 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

At first Farke was afraid, he was petrified..

Will he survive...

Doucoure has ran the show today, gets the ball and just powers through our midfield with ease. There's no need to knock the ball around when you have a player who can take out half your team with such ease by just running into space, he's shrugged our strongest player Sargent off with ease on a couple of occasions, has the composure the finish a chance, wins the ball back, gets all over the pitch. He's exactly what we need in our midfield, he only cost Watford 10m when they signed him. 

Everton have been terrible today in general, the worst team we've faced this year and we've not really come close to getting a result. We're so far away from being competitive and it's our transfer strategy that's killed us, we thought we could pass through teams again this year with small, slow players. We didn't learn from last time, this is the poorest Norwich side I have ever seen in the top flight. 

1 minute ago, Banjoman said:

I don't think we have been awful. The problem is two stupid lapses of concentration (perhaps one being a lucky pen) have cost us yet again. And unless that stops, this'll keep happening. 

We haven't scored and you need to score to win games.

1 minute ago, Capt. Pants said:

Will we be the first club to not get a point before Christmas?

We'll be the first club to not get one by Easter 

1 minute ago, norfolkbroadslim said:

That's us relegated.  32 games left, and to stay up, we need to pick up points in half of them.  It just ain't gonna happen.

12 wins, thought doubtful at this point, is 36pts. That's usually enough to stay up.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Only decent player we had on the pitch so of course he would end up injured and out for months 

He missed 147 days last season, so no surprise.

Just now, Banjoman said:

We don’t score any goals ffs a few pi$$y long range shots a couple of crosses don’t make it a good performance. 

1 minute ago, City 2nd said:

Whilst everyone decries McClean, NCFC lack a striker who can score goals. Unfortunately when you have a manager who states Pukki is the main club striker, and his persistent picking of a man who cannot score regularly at the highest level, speaks volumes. NCFC are going only one way (again)!

Have been saying for a while that Farkes loyalty to Pukki will be our and his downfall. 
Pukki was poor last time in the Prem. He is a championship striker