Sign in to follow this  
chicken

****The Official Lapps Match Thread v Everton (A)(PL) ****

Just now, Hoolahoop14 said:

It would’ve been given because it was a pen, simple as that. Was careless and lazy from Kabak and he caught him, end of story. Was there much contact? No. Does it matter? No.

You think so do you, i seriously boubt we would have got it 

• Like 1

Yeh

We were so much on top shot after shot coming and then an obvious penalty so we can blame VAR for being completely outplayed week in week out

Media and Farke talked the new signings up so much that everyone’s expectations were at a record high

At least we can set some new records 

4 minutes ago, Jsim1986 said:

Don't be thick your whole life 

You mean, don't point out how dodgy it looks telling someone to go back to their nation of heritage you mean?

5 minutes ago, chicken said:

Why does it have to be Germany? Seems a bit charged IMHO. Suggesting he should s0d off would be enough right? 

Seriously.  How woke do you need to be to read offence when, so clearly, none was intended.  What a snowflake.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, chicken said:

You mean, don't point out how dodgy it looks telling someone to go back to their nation of heritage you mean?

Lol ok snowflake.

1 hour ago, Hank shoots Skyler said:

Surely Giannoulis has to be playing in a 5 at the back? Irking me a little bit how he’s not being given a chance over Williams.

Williams played great at Arsenal but was at fault for the goals against Leicester and was poor versus Watford.

Giannoulis was MOTM versus Liverpool then had a bad 45 minutes against City (where Mumba replaced him and got caught out twice in the exact same way), and he’s not featured in the league since!

I’d much rather see us develop our own players to be honest, especially when there’s not much to choose between the two. 

But given Giannoulis is clearly superior going forwards, and offers genuine width being left footed, I can’t understand why he isn’t being given the nod today in the wing back role. 

Absolutely nothing from Williams in that half to justify his selection, in fact I’d say we’ve seen the opposite.

Williams has been an option 3-4 times on the wide left, in space, every time the move loses momentum, he cuts inside, goes backwards, or looses possession altogether. He looks uncomfortable.

Even the one time he done well to get past Townsend in our half on the outside he then chopped back on himself and went backwards. 

I just don’t get it. Giannoulis would’ve offered so much more in this half so far.

1 minute ago, Kingston Yellow said:

Seriously.  How woke do you need to be to read offence when, so clearly, none was intended.  What a snowflake.

How xenophobic do have to be to not think it is offensive? 

• Like 1

Whole half and created naff all. So depressing listening to this 

1 minute ago, Ken Hairy said:

Sargent looks ****ed, quite surprising as he's barely moved

He’s defending chances and chasing balls into the opposition corner, what game are you watching? 

15 minutes ago, Ken Hairy said:

Just got home to see that, now tell me refs aren't paid to make us lose. Got to laugh about it now 😂😂

Ken refs arn't paid to make us lose. No one would pay money when it's going to happen regardless.

1 minute ago, chicken said:

How xenophobic do have to be to not think it is offensive? 

Oh you really are that stupid. 

• Sad 1