Sign in to follow this  
chicken

****The Official Lapps Match Thread v Everton (A)(PL) ****

Just now, Christoph Stiepermann said:

This is so much better so far. night and day from the cr4p, lazy off the ball work we've served up before today. Still need to get closer to players like Doucoure when they go on a  run

Better ? What are you going on about, this is so poor it's unbelievable

1 minute ago, Jsim1986 said:

Better ? What are you going on about, this is so poor it's unbelievable

Better off the ball and defensively. This is the first thing we needed to address before we worry too much about playing great football. 

1 hour ago, Hank shoots Skyler said:

Surely Giannoulis has to be playing in a 5 at the back? Irking me a little bit how he’s not being given a chance over Williams.

Williams played great at Arsenal but was at fault for the goals against Leicester and was poor versus Watford.

Giannoulis was MOTM versus Liverpool then had a bad 45 minutes against City (where Mumba replaced him and got caught out twice in the exact same way), and he’s not featured in the league since!

I’d much rather see us develop our own players to be honest, especially when there’s not much to choose between the two. 

But given Giannoulis is clearly superior going forwards, and offers genuine width being left footed, I can’t understand why he isn’t being given the nod today in the wing back role. 

This ^.  I can't understand Farke's thinking here.

first 25mins actually looked like a premier league team, keeping it tight away from home against a top half side. Then the penalty happened

• Like 1

Bloody hell HANLEY! Why did you make Kabak make such a rash tackle! All Hanley's fault... 

Just getting in ahead of anyone else.

• Haha 2

Just got home to see that, now tell me refs aren't paid to make us lose. Got to laugh about it now 😂😂