Sign in to follow this  
cambridgeshire canary

Todays injury updates-Cantwell still out

3 minutes ago, hogesar said:

Yeah, some of the posts on this thread have  been pretty depressing. Can't wait to have Todd back however!

Absolutely. There’s nobody that posts on here that hasn’t gone through something that has affected their work life. I know I have. If the club have given him leave to deal with it, we should all realise it’s clearly something serious and wish him all the best. Beyond that, I have no desire to get involved. 

16 hours ago, TIL 1010 said:

I know it is none of our business apparently but this personal problem that Cantwell is dealing with now appears to have caused him to miss training for a week.

Any ITK or conspiracy theorists about today ?

🥄        👍😇😉

Not ' apparently '..... its not our business  because.... its personal. !!! 

Edited by wcorkcanary

Sorry Folks , just trying to catch up on things. Taken me a while to get through Chickens post about some men in macs. Didn’t really get it TBH - it might be a bit intellectual for me .  

So , anyway , anyone know what’s up with Todd? 

Placheta has long covid and has been quite unwell. Todd, no idea but hope he's back soon as he's arguably our best player and a joy to watch when he's on form. We need him fit and firing!

26 minutes ago, Graham Paddons Beard said:

Sorry Folks , just trying to catch up on things. Taken me a while to get through Chickens post about some men in macs. Didn’t really get it TBH - it might be a bit intellectual for me .  

Guess what?.... its personal,  so I'd guess we should keep our nebs out.

Edited by wcorkcanary

17 hours ago, AJ said:

I feel a bit for Dowell, really looked up for it at the end of last season, did reasonably well in preseason and then... dropped. Even in the cup game only got a short time on the pitch. I hope he gets a chance to stake his claim for a place in the squad, his link-up play in some of the last few games was absolutely brilliant. I appreciate the Prem is a different kettle of fish but I hope he takes his chance if he does feature

Ex Everton too, so he’ll really fancy it

Leave the boy alone. There are plenty of others currently pulling on a matchday shirt that need criticism however.

Todd cost the club nothing to buy and is one of our own.... but then of course if you're not 'local' to these parts that won't mean very much.

2 hours ago, Graham Paddons Beard said:

😂🤪💉👽

• Haha 1