Sign in to follow this  
Midlands Yellow

Norwich Supporters Coaches

5 hours ago, city4eva said:

I have used club cabbage twice…once to the Emirates, driver got lost, missed the start of the game and coach wouldn’t start for the return journey so we were shuffled around various other coaches.last season to spurs coach broke down on motorway on way home had to stand down an embankment in the cold/rain and dark …never again

Remind me to check with you when you are on one again... you luck seems to be horrible!! 😁

3 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

He’s now the main man in charge. Time to book again Badger. 

Is he really (or am I being thick?). If he is, I'm glad after such a nightmare start, he deserves it.

TBH, I don't go to as many away games as I used to - family reasons. We tend to stay for a two or three nights when we go now, as I have been "winding down" from work for a few years. 

I think I would do more "day trips" if the coaches were better. I would be happy to pay extra for the more spacious ones like the players have - with TV etc, so we could watch the football on the way back. The "cabbage coaches" aren't really an attractive proposition.

1 hour ago, daly said:

Is it OK to bring Dominoes,  a Cribbage Board and Prawn Sandwiches on board or do you have to be elected to enter certain coaches 

Sounds like a few were Black Balled

Must be a bundle of fun going on these trips 

Can you be reimbursed if you don’t enjoy yourself ??

You can Booooo!!!