Sign in to follow this  
Midlands Yellow

Norwich Supporters Coaches

Do they set off early enough to arrive in time for a pub crawl? Also I’d like to be dropped off in Leicester on the way back but understand regulars might not be keen on my request. Are beers allowed on board and can you start a few a risky sing songs.

Edited by Midlands Yellow

Just now, Naturalcynic said:

Hahahahah.  Almost certainly no to all of your questions.  This is Club Cabbage we’re talking about!

It’s a fast ride down the M6, shouldn’t add more than 3 hours to the journey back to Norfolk. I’ll offer the driver a tenner and see what he says. 

25 minutes ago, Mello Yello said:

My mate lives north eastish of the City, does Club Cabbage pick up from Sproutson?....

Was Purple sprouting a view?

1 hour ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Do they set off early enough to arrive in time for a pub crawl? Also I’d like to be dropped off in Leicester on the way back but understand regulars might not be keen on my request. Are beers allowed on board and can you start a few a risky sing songs or two? 

No canary fan would ask these questions 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Do they set off early enough to arrive in time for a pub crawl? Also I’d like to be dropped off in Leicester on the way back but understand regulars might not be keen on my request. Are beers allowed on board and can you start a few a risky sing songs or two? 

For the second time today i must ask you to give your head a serious wobble.

If you want to make yourself more miserable in life, I highly recommend getting the canary coaches.

Wow , I got on one of the first 2 coaches and got told by an old boy I wasn't welcome on the coach.

I said whys that, he said he doesn't recognise me, I said I didn't know you could reserve seats. He said you cant.

So I sat right behind him and done all I could to wind him up all the way to Sheffield.

The highlight of the regulars away day is the ridiculous stop at the farm shop, which is an absolute dive with £1 hot dogs.

I saw more happy faces there than I did seeing Norwich score. Seriously, the excitement to go to this place was unreal.

Bus stinks, so do the occupants. never again.

0.1 star out of 5.

0.1 for the disappointment of the old boy that I didnt get off "his" coach.

11 minutes ago, Barking Mad Barclay Boy said:

If you want to make yourself more miserable in life, I highly recommend getting the canary coaches.

Wow , I got on one of the first 2 coaches and got told by an old boy I wasn't welcome on the coach.

I said whys that, he said he doesn't recognise me, I said I didn't know you could reserve seats. He said you cant.

So I sat right behind him and done all I could to wind him up all the way to Sheffield.

The highlight of the regulars away day is the ridiculous stop at the farm shop, which is an absolute dive with £1 hot dogs.

I saw more happy faces there than I did seeing Norwich score. Seriously, the excitement to go to this place was unreal.

0.1 star out of 5.

Ain't no Codger like a Naaarfok Codger. 

27 minutes ago, Barking Mad Barclay Boy said:

0.1 star out of 5.

Any egg sandwiches opened before the bus set off? 

I have used club cabbage twice…once to the Emirates, driver got lost, missed the start of the game and coach wouldn’t start for the return journey so we were shuffled around various other coaches.last season to spurs coach broke down on motorway on way home had to stand down an embankment in the cold/rain and dark …never again

3 minutes ago, city4eva said:

I have used club cabbage twice…once to the Emirates, driver got lost, missed the start of the game and coach wouldn’t start for the return journey so we were shuffled around various other coaches.last season to spurs coach broke down on motorway on way home had to stand down an embankment in the cold/rain and dark …never again

I was on the same Spurs coach as you 😁 Hadn’t used them for years and it will be some time before I go on them again. Having said that they do serve a purpose some supporters wouldn’t go without them so each to their own.

45 minutes ago, city4eva said:

At least you had more time to spend with your fellow passengers, give it another go. 

All coaches full now, have a great trip to the many who are travelling this way on here. P.S enjoy the hot dogs. 

Edited by Midlands Yellow

Is it OK to bring Dominoes,  a Cribbage Board and Prawn Sandwiches on board or do you have to be elected to enter certain coaches 

Sounds like a few were Black Balled

Must be a bundle of fun going on these trips 

Can you be reimbursed if you don’t enjoy yourself ??

1 minute ago, daly said:

Is it OK to bring Dominoes,  a Cribbage Board and Prawn Sandwiches on board or do you have to be elected to enter certain coaches 

Sounds like a few were Black Balled

Must be a bundle of fun going on these trips 

Can you be reimbursed if you don’t enjoy yourself ??

You’ll only want to book up for Burnley away whatever the result. @TIL 1010 swears by them and so do many others. 

34 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

COACH 1

REGULARS ONLY!

Which coach do the constipated  fans go on

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, city4eva said:

Last time (but one) I used when was years ago, but we got lost too. We lost at Fulham at the start of the season, 5 nil, I think.

It was a 3 oclock kick off, but the driver got lost on the way back. At 8 oclock we were heading towards Heathrow! We didn't get back until after 11.

I felt sorry for the driver, I think it was his first trip solo. He didn't even have a sat nav! (Probably, as the new boy you get the worst coach?) He also got pulled up by the police it's driving over a bridge and shouldn't have and we all had to go into a service station and get off!

Some of the other passengers were left sympathetic than myself and he was in tears 😭

Edited by Badger

6 minutes ago, Badger said:

Last time (but one) I used when was years ago, but we got lost too. We lost at Fulham at the start of the season, 5 nil, I think.

It was a 3 oclock kick off, but the driver got lost on the way back. At 8 oclock we were heading towards Heathrow! We didn't get back until after 11.

I felt sorry for the driver, I think it was his first trip solo. He didn't even have a sat nav! (Probably, as the new boy you get the worst coach?) He also got pulled up by the police it's driving over a bridge and shouldn't have and we all had to go into a service station and get off!

Some of the other passengers were left sympathetic than myself and he was in tears 😭

He’s now the main man in charge. Time to book again Badger.