paokfan

Hello from Greece

Hello people! I am a PAOK fan from Greece. Ever since Giannoulis came to Norwich, I started watching the team's progress, checking the result after a match and watching highlights from time to time. This summer Norwich signed Tzolis as well and I was certain that I am going to root for Norwich City this year. Didn't know much about the club at the time so I read the information provided by wiki. I started watching the matches live and reading articles about the game afterwards. It wasn't long before I started falling in love with the club. 

But sport websites here in Greece do not provide much information regarding the club's news. So I searched a bit on google and this site was one of the first I found. My question to you fellow Norwich fans is where can I get informed about the club? Any websites? Is this website a good place to start?

Much love from Greece, go Canaries!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, paokfan said:

Is this website a good place to start?

Only if you are taking anti-depressants.

• Haha 11

3 minutes ago, paokfan said:

Hello people! I am a PAOK fan from Greece. Ever since Giannoulis came to Norwich, I started watching the team's progress, checking the result after a match and watching highlights from time to time. This summer Norwich signed Tzolis as well and I was certain that I am going to root for Norwich City this year. Didn't know much about the club at the time so I read the information provided by wiki. I started watching the matches live and reading articles about the game afterwards. It wasn't long before I started falling in love with the club. 

But sport websites here in Greece do not provide much information regarding the club's news. So I searched a bit on google and this site was one of the first I found. My question to you fellow Norwich fans is where can I get informed about the club? Any websites? Is this website a good place to start?

Much love from Greece, go Canaries!

Come back at 5pm on Saturday, could be fun. 

5 minutes ago, paokfan said:

My question to you fellow Norwich fans is where can I get informed about the club? Any websites? Is this website a good place to start?

Yes this site is probably the best 'go to' for up to date articles. 

I'd also really recommend the talk norwich city youtube page to get a fans perspective and a feel of the local opinions.  It's less stuffy and more 'real', shall we say.:-

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC80_TD2kTwqlp_dmhWGF6cw

4 minutes ago, ricardo said:

Only if you are taking anti-depressants.

or if you enjoy wet pants!

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Google Bot said:

I'd also really recommend the talk norwich city youtube page to get a fans perspective and a feel of the local opinions.  It's less stuffy and more 'real', shall we say.:-

Thank you kind sir, I will check it out!

2 minutes ago, Google Bot said:

I'll unfortunately give it a miss and be Parthenon that.....

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, paokfan said:

Will be here sir!

You won’t regret it, it’s stayed relatively upbeat even though the results are not quite what was hoped for. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Uncle Fred said:

Can we have our money back please? 

From Giannoulis' or Tzolis' transfer? 😅 Jokes aside, I love them both as players. I don't know if they are or will ever be Premier League material but I have faith in them both. And if there are any players here in Greece good enough to play for Norwich then these two are the go to options.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

You won’t regret it, it’s stayed relatively upbeat even though the results are not quite what was hoped for. 

Yea, pretty rough start. But tough games most of them as well. 

Just now, paokfan said:

What's a binner?

An Ipswich Town fan. Our local rival, but we don't seem to play them very much nowadays 😂

It's a bit of forum humour to respond to introductions from new members in that way.

Anyway, welcome, stick around, you've picked a good time to join as I think it will be getting a bit lively on here in the near future. 

This site will tell you all you need to know about NCFC.

• Like 1

Do you have a thirst for knowledge? And do you study sculpture?

Edited by Mr Angry
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Mr Angry said:

Do you have a thirst for knowledge? And do you study sculpture?

Mildly thirsty sir! And no, I have no interest in sculpture whatsoever.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, paokfan said:

Hello people! I am a PAOK fan from Greece

Something that I'm always curious about is what the difference is between P.A.O.K and PAOK?  And how do you verbally pronounce each to people you speak to, to know the difference?

There is pretty much no difference between the two. In the Greek language we use dots to show that the letters stand for something. That it is an acronym. There is no difference verbally, it is only used in written form.