Sign in to follow this  
cambridgeshire canary

Hate having to say it

2 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

But I think we might not finish in the top six and qualify for Europe this season 😢

Look on the brightside, your post count will be a few thousand richer in that time though.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

No need for jealously 😉

Quality over quantity mate. Could smash your post count if I wanted.

Fancy a wager on who can get to 10k the fastest?  You got a 5k headstart but still too scared to take it up i expect.

Not that it matters to me anyway, but your measly 6346 posts over a 463 day period is approximately 13.7 Posts a day so 266 days till you get close to 10k at such a sloooooow rate.   I'd be banging out like 40+ posts a day on average and slice through your crappy little score like butter.  I'd print it out and spit on it it's so rubbish.

I'd probably get some like reward too, as my posts would not only be delivering bang on form 'up to date' topper content but also educating the wider community who read.  I'd probably be put forward for a nobel prize or something, as scholars would be stood in awe as my posts generated in front of their eyes.

So, yeah.. .Don't really care tbh.

Plus I've got better things to be doing, don't ask what, but just know they're "better" things than you do.   🤣

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Google Bot said:

Quality over quantity mate. Could smash your post count if I wanted.

Fancy a wager on who can get to 10k the fastest?  You got a 5k headstart but still too scared to take it up i expect.

Not that it matters to me anyway, but your measly 6346 posts over a 463 day period is approximately 13.7 Posts a day so 266 days till you get close to 10k at such a sloooooow rate.   I'd be banging out like 40+ posts a day on average and slice through your crappy little score like butter.  I'd print it out and spit on it it's so rubbish.

I'd probably get some like reward too, as my posts would not only be delivering bang on form 'up to date' topper content but also educating the wider community who read.  I'd probably be put forward for a nobel prize or something, as scholars would be stood in awe as my posts generated in front of their eyes.

So, yeah.. .Don't really care tbh.

Plus I've got better things to be doing, don't ask what, but just know they're "better" things than you do.   🤣

Jeez calm down buddy, just having a joke with you.. You don't have to start bringing maths into it 😂

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

But I think we might not finish in the top six and qualify for Europe this season 😢

Don't put yourself through the agony then, you didn’t have to say it.