Sign in to follow this  
Big Ginge

If you want Worthy out

The board seem to have unbreakable faith in Nigel Worthington. I however had enough.

Having a moan on this board isn''t enough. 150 people outside the ground chanting Worthy out isn''t enough. 

Action is needed. This board gives us the ideal platform to organise a protest.

Whether it be a show of red cards at the Brighton game or something similar.

Would you be willing to contribute to printing costs or give time to distibute? Do you know a pinter who could assist (Archant feel free to offer!)?

We need a coordinated protest.

Have you the bottle?

Ginge, it''s not about bottle, it''s about realism. The Board have stated at this week''s Sheringham meeting that they''re 100% behind Worthington. What''s the point of protesting? Sadly, he''s here until at least the end of the season.

To start an avalanche you need an initial first blow. Hopefully a handful of fans protesting, like myself, will be the catalyst - if it makes news in the local press. Its not just about message boards.

I''m sure the fans will have less than "infinite patience" with the bunch steering our club in the wrong direction without realising the trail of destruction they are leaving behind. Faith in the doughnut in charge? I think not. Far better doughnuts out there who can grind a result out of a game.

As my Grandad once said, he would rather have us perform well and lose than lose and not perform. He was once proud when we played badly and won and the next game played well and lost. At this moment we are doing neither.

The current manager has rebuilt a team each season. The current one, apart from one player, is of his own chosing, so he is the one to blame. The players can take some responsibility of the result of a game but not consistently for each game that has passed this season. As the great doughnut said, he''s in charge. So he takes the blame.

i agree with that.. if we want Worthington out then we need to make a start.. a 150 strong protest is a start.... 150 today could soon be 1''500 tommorow.... then what??? it spirals and spirals..

remember, the Chase out protests was only around 100-200 at first and look how they grew....

i feel the board are starting to worry.. i really do.

jas :)

[quote user="LinkNR9"]Ginge, it''s not about bottle, it''s about realism. The Board have stated at this week''s Sheringham meeting that they''re 100% behind Worthington. What''s the point of protesting? Sadly, he''s here until at least the end of the season.[/quote]

So we sit back and do nothing? Make enough noise and the board have to listen. Or maybe it is about bottle.

What I''m saying, Ginge, is that the Board has made it''s mind up for the rest of the season. We could lose the next 5 matches and they won''t act. I''m sure that Delia sees it as a personal challenge.