Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the PUPs Season 15 Week 7

Welcome to Rays Funds, supported by Turner European Consulting and Cavell Healthcare.

I’m early this week because I won’t be back home again until later this evening. I’ll bump this later from my phone.

It was CSF takeover day last Saturday…

This week it’s a real pleasure to introduce another of our PUPs who are in their 15th season with @Hissing Sid selecting the final six results. I post this up every Wednesday and I know shortly afterwards Sid appears with a supportive post and well considered selection. He’s a PUPs stalwart and top man too. Sid is challenging at the top of our PUPs league with 5/6 winning picks. He’s also won when making these selections before. So we are in very capable hands and if get that bit of luck we always need for a winning six we will be adding to the pot this weekend. Let’s help Sid with our very best selection from the games played on Saturday, Sunday and Monday of this weekend that are listed on the Bet 365 web site.

The Norwich match picks are a tough gig right now so this weekend we’re lucky to have another top PUP @newyorkcanary making the final selections. NYC was another of our original PUPs, and one I’m proud to have met when he came to a game a few years ago. NYC, who has two wins on Arrdee’s honours board, has made a great start to his comeback season with 4/6 winning picks. So let’s find him some great suggestions for our important game at Everton on Saturday. You have a tenner to spend Justin, split how you like between the PUPs picks and your own.

As always a massive thank-you to our benefactor PUPanon for making the Norwich match picks possible for another season. Also to all the Pink Un posters who send me pledges and donations. And to our wonderful sponsors Turner European Consulting and Cavell Healthcare. The sponsorship, pledges and donations all go straight into the presentation pot. It makes a massive difference to the amount we raise and I know the CSF and our DS and Pan-disability boys and girls really appreciate this support. For more information on our sponsors take a look at their websites below :-

712057387_turner2-page-001.jpg.d69bb7ab6e33b6517437057648143049.jpg

http://www.turnereuropeanconsulting.com/

473152359_cavellhealthcare.jpg.38398b6e006c07b7668945258c5466ec.jpg

https://www.cavellhealthcare.co.uk/

Now I’ll hand the thread over to Hissing Sid and Newyorkcanary. Remember theres no pressure because we are all going to be doing our best to help you to success. We all stand together with the single aim of raising money for the Community Sports Foundation and our fabulous Downs Syndrome and pan-disability boys and girls.

Good luck all you PUPs... take it away Ian and Justin, the thread is yours.......🙃......

1403445090_Signaturetotals-20sept21.jpg.b42d84fd078d58b0f0d9a1c74feefb33.jpg

1118815773_Rayssignature-04sept21.jpg.dcd80ccb7e75abdeea90e9137aae87d3.jpg

Rays Funds on Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/groups/124098287639888/

Rays Funds on Twitter : https://twitter.com/Raysfunds

• Thanks 1

Hey PUPs, its that time of the week again. So, who's in the chair this week? Eh? Oh...

Thanks Nutty for the intro. 5/6 is as good a start as I've had in years! Hopefully they're figures that we won't be seeing at the end of the weekend. To that end, every selection will be looked at and considered with final picks to follow on Friday evening. 

For NewYorkCanary my match bet is a simple one. Josh Sargent to score the last goal of the game. Good luck Sir.

Right PUPs, find a selection and fire it at me. Good luck all...

• Thanks 1

Please disregard my choices as I'm on a 4 match losing streak!

For the Final 6, Man Utd to beat Villa-4/11.

For the Norwich match-Draw, Under 4 cards and Under 10 corners is 11/1 with William Hill.

Good luck to Hissing Sid, newyorkcanary and to all you lovely PUPs out there.

My pick: Wolfsberger v RB Salzburg (away win)
SuperHooper's pick: Rapid Vienna v Sturm Graz (home win)

For the Norwich match, I'm afraid I just can't see where anything positive is likely to come from at the moment. With that in mind, I'll reluctantly suggest Everton to score in both halves at 6/4.

Katie's not feeling any more optimistic than I am, and suggests Everton To Win, Norwich Most Cards & Everton Most Corners from the #YourOdds section on Bill Hill at 29/10.

Best of luck everyone, especially the Canaries themselves... something tells me they're going to need it!

I’m not going to be able to log on for a few weeks due to commitments so I’ll have give my three week predictions now!

This weekend….

FK Pardubice v Victoria  Plzen - away win

for Norwich, Sargent to score.

Week 8

Victoria Plzen v Zlin - home win.

For Norwich, score draw.

Week 9

Slavia Prague v Liberec - home win.

For Norwich, Pukki to score.

Good luck for the next few weeks PUPS, hope this is OK nutty as I just won’t be anywhere near internet connections. Looking forward to some quality time. OTBC💛💚

• Thanks 1

A very good evening to you Nutty and good luck to Ian and newyorkcanary not forgetting all you other lovely PUPs out there.

France and a HOME WIN for PSG v Montpellier.

For the City game H/T Everton F/T Everton.

Nutty i am in Lanzarote with ' Er Indoors for two weeks next Wednesday so on Monday i will plant my picks for the weekends of 2nd and 9th October on this thread.

Edited by TIL 1010
  • Thanks 1

Lyon v Lorient home win

For the Norwich game (hoping they've been doing some heading training) Gibson to score 

Good luck everyone 

OTBC 💛💚💛💚

Ajax to beat FC Groningen 

Hanley to be yellow carded at 13/5

Very best of luck. 

23 hours ago, nutty nigel said:

Welcome to Rays Funds, supported by Turner European Consulting and Cavell Healthcare.

I’m early this week because I won’t be back home again until later this evening. I’ll bump this later from my phone.

It was CSF takeover day last Saturday…

This week it’s a real pleasure to introduce another of our PUPs who are in their 15th season with @Hissing Sid selecting the final six results. I post this up every Wednesday and I know shortly afterwards Sid appears with a supportive post and well considered selection. He’s a PUPs stalwart and top man too. Sid is challenging at the top of our PUPs league with 5/6 winning picks. He’s also won when making these selections before. So we are in very capable hands and if get that bit of luck we always need for a winning six we will be adding to the pot this weekend. Let’s help Sid with our very best selection from the games played on Saturday, Sunday and Monday of this weekend that are listed on the Bet 365 web site.

The Norwich match picks are a tough gig right now so this weekend we’re lucky to have another top PUP @newyorkcanary making the final selections. NYC was another of our original PUPs, and one I’m proud to have met when he came to a game a few years ago. NYC, who has two wins on Arrdee’s honours board, has made a great start to his comeback season with 4/6 winning picks. So let’s find him some great suggestions for our important game at Everton on Saturday. You have a tenner to spend Justin, split how you like between the PUPs picks and your own.

As always a massive thank-you to our benefactor PUPanon for making the Norwich match picks possible for another season. Also to all the Pink Un posters who send me pledges and donations. And to our wonderful sponsors Turner European Consulting and Cavell Healthcare. The sponsorship, pledges and donations all go straight into the presentation pot. It makes a massive difference to the amount we raise and I know the CSF and our DS and Pan-disability boys and girls really appreciate this support. For more information on our sponsors take a look at their websites below :-

712057387_turner2-page-001.jpg.d69bb7ab6e33b6517437057648143049.jpg

http://www.turnereuropeanconsulting.com/

473152359_cavellhealthcare.jpg.38398b6e006c07b7668945258c5466ec.jpg

https://www.cavellhealthcare.co.uk/

Now I’ll hand the thread over to Hissing Sid and Newyorkcanary. Remember theres no pressure because we are all going to be doing our best to help you to success. We all stand together with the single aim of raising money for the Community Sports Foundation and our fabulous Downs Syndrome and pan-disability boys and girls.

Good luck all you PUPs... take it away Ian and Justin, the thread is yours.......🙃......

1403445090_Signaturetotals-20sept21.jpg.b42d84fd078d58b0f0d9a1c74feefb33.jpg

1118815773_Rayssignature-04sept21.jpg.dcd80ccb7e75abdeea90e9137aae87d3.jpg

Rays Funds on Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/groups/124098287639888/

Rays Funds on Twitter : https://twitter.com/Raysfunds

Thanks is for the vid @nutty nigel …absolutely brilliant 👌🙏🏽

That’s what it’s all about …🙏🏽🥰

Parma 🦮

• Like 1

Afternoon PUPs. I'm off to Italy this week.

Napoli to beat Cagliari please.

For City's game BTTS - no

Good luck Ian and NYC.

Afternoon all. 

Tried to go with a banker last weekend and Man City drew with Saints, shows my luck this season. Gonna go north of the border this week and go for Kelty Hearts v Stranraer HOME WIN. 

For the Norwich bet I shall go with Andros Townsend to score anytime. 

Good luck one and all!

Man Utd to beat Villa for you Ian

For  NewYorkCanary, haven't got a clue tbh, maybe a draw?

Good Luck pups 😀

I'm going for a Napoli home win (Sunday evening).

And to differentiate myself from  @Kathy   (great minds and all that) I would be looking at a positive for BTTS (13/5 on the Bet365  site) though maybe this is my heart speaking rather than my head.

Good luck to all PUPs and especially to New York Canary and Hissing Sid.

Oh thank god. When I get a notification,  I think Ive picked the wrong week...

Edited by Kathy
  • Haha 1

Napoli have a perfect record so far and have won their last two 4-0. Cagliari are yet to win, so the home win at 2/7 is my tip.

I'm really struggling for a positive in our game, so I'll just go for an own goal at 7/1. We're likely to score one with how things are going and we need a stroke of luck to score ourselves.

For Hissing Sid I'm going to Germany Regionalliga on Saturday...

Bayern Munich ll          v          Rain am Lech          Home Win (1/10)

For NYC I think we've got to turn the corner eventually and a City win is 5/1.

Norwich Win (5/1)

Hello Pups. I haven’t managed a win yet. Sound familiar ? This week I’ll go with ROTHERHAM v Crewe Home win .

For the Norwich game , good old Teemu to score .

Best of luck Hissing Sid and NewYorkCanary . 

I'm going to stay in the PL for my pick, where I expect Liverpool to beat Brentford.

For the Norwich game...

Everton to win both halves (sorry).

Looking forward to making my picks this week on the Norwich City match. For the regular pick, I'll take Wigan with a HOME WIN over Cheltenham. I'll be back later today for the Norwich picks.  

MALMO v Orebro - HOME WIN in Sweden for Ian @2/11

TZOLIS - first and last goal (again - hopefully to make up for his penalty...) @50/1

Good luck everyone...

Leedscanary

The West section of the Croatian 3. HNL.

Crikvenica to win at home against Pomorac Kostrena.

Early days, but Crikvenica have an overall 4-0-0 and 14/2 record. Pomorac Kostrena have a so-so 1-1-2 and 4/11 record but have lost their last two, both away, by 3-0 and 5-0.

The odds are 1/7.
-

For the match bet Norwich City to score in both halves will finally happen.

Good luck to all!