Sign in to follow this  
Uncle Fred

Where are the new fan leaders

3 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

We are talking about democratically elected fans groups not one man and a dog not answerable to anybody other than themselves but hilarious all the same.

Ah , so it’s the fact that they didn’t ask you for permission to form a fans group that you don’t like 

6 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

NCFSC are not a Fans Group they provide social events for all fans to participate in and their prime objective is to raise money for the CSF. Their motto is you don't join you just join in.

Where have i laid any blame at the door of The Trust by the way, merely asking why have they kept very quiet over what is unravelling before our eyes but then again they got their fingers burnt over their stance on BK8 if what Webber said is to be believed ?

Why do you want the trust to make a statement? Is it in their constitution to comment of whether the manager plays 3-5-2, how many changes can be made for the Carabao Cup, how many games the manager gets before he's replaced?

Why do you want the fans of the season to make a statement? That's bizarre.

4 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

Are the NewFan Leaders an indie band from South Wales?

Yeah Scratch Myfanwy is their vocalist.....

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

Where have i laid any blame at the door of The Trust by the way, merely asking why have they kept very quiet over what is unravelling before our eyes but then again they got their fingers burnt over their stance on BK8 if what Webber said is to be believed ?

Canaries Trust, aka Woke Canaries.  Were they the ones responsible for NCFC being deprived of £5,000,000 of sponsorship money?

6 minutes ago, Naturalcynic said:

Canaries Trust, aka Woke Canaries.  Were they the ones responsible for NCFC being deprived of £5,000,000 of sponsorship money?

Nah, I think that was to do with all the City fans that have a set of morals.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Naturalcynic said:

Gluing themselves to somewhere on the inner ring road?.....

16 minutes ago, FenwayFrank said:

Ah , so it’s the fact that they didn’t ask you for permission to form a fans group that you don’t like 

Clearly this is a subject you are struggling to understand. They are not a Fans Group just a couple of chaps who decided to define themselves as just that. No elected committee, no constitution, never an AGM , no audited accounts, not answerable to a membership.

1 minute ago, TIL 1010 said:

Clearly this is a subject you are struggling to understand. They are not a Fans Group just a couple of chaps who decided to define themselves as just that. No elected committee, no constitution, never an AGM , no audited accounts, not answerable to a membership.

They should join the SNP they'd fit right in....'Och Aye'....

15 minutes ago, A Load of Squit said:

Why do you want the trust to make a statement? Is it in their constitution to comment of whether the manager plays 3-5-2, how many changes can be made for the Carabao Cup, how many games the manager gets before he's replaced?

Why do you want the fans of the season to make a statement? That's bizarre.

Did i say i wanted them to make a statement ? They have plenty to say on social media during the good times but now there is a growing band of disgruntled fans their silence is deafening.

1 minute ago, TIL 1010 said:

Did i say i wanted them to make a statement ? They have plenty to say on social media during the good times but now there is a growing band of disgruntled fans their silence is deafening.

Even more bizarre.

• Haha 4

11 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

So it’s the fact that it’s “ just a couple of chaps” doing some good things that most fans like to be part of you don’t like

1 minute ago, A Load of Squit said:

Even more bizarre.

Ok that is two posts where i have asked you a question after you quoted me and you have not answered. Let me put it in a slightly different way....

I said that for someone who has had an awful lot to say on a daily basis their social media has gone very quiet these last couple of weeks or so.

1 minute ago, FenwayFrank said:

So it’s the fact that it’s “ just a couple of chaps” doing some good things that most fans like to be part of you don’t like

It's the unaccountability that doesn't sit comfortably with me .

There's plenty signed up to this forum pretty soon after the final whistle on whistle on Saturday. 

Perhaps start there.

Or the banner organisers...

Edited by Wings of a Sparrow

10 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

It's the unaccountability that doesn't sit comfortably with me .

Maybe chief lurker could ask a friend, possibly on another forum he frequents. 

Just a thought! 

11 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

Ok that is two posts where i have asked you a question after you quoted me and you have not answered. Let me put it in a slightly different way....

I said that for someone who has had an awful lot to say on a daily basis their social media has gone very quiet these last couple of weeks or so.

'daily basis'

'someone'

The 'someone' is a big give away.

Maybe the super fans are trying to figure out how they can claim Farke and the club will ‘learn’ from another relegation season so it won’t happen again.

like they did last time…

1 hour ago, Naturalcynic said:

Indeed but they did sort out ladies sanitory wear at carra rud, which undoubtedly has been their major achievement as a group

2 hours ago, TIL 1010 said:

NCFSC are not a Fans Group they provide social events for all fans to participate in and their prime objective is to raise money for the CSF. Their motto is you don't join you just join in.

Oh dear.

12 hours ago, Uncle Fred said:

Indeed but they did sort out ladies sanitory wear at carra rud, which undoubtedly has been a major influence on how the team perform on the pitch.

Fixed it for you. 😀

• Haha 2

20 hours ago, BigFish said:

Didn't someone post that Smudger was still lurking, ready to organise a march on CR?

Smudger!!!  What a blast from the past!

3 hours ago, essex canary said:

Perhaps their is a fan leader on the letters page of today's EDP calling for Roy Hodgson as a mentor. He makes a good case.

Peter Franzen ex editor of the EDP back in the day.

21 hours ago, TIL 1010 said:

Peter Franzen ex editor of the EDP back in the day.

Yes, can't imagine why his letter got published in full on this website.