Sign in to follow this  
Ulfotto

Do we have a gun?

To quote Webber last time we went to war without a gun. Do we have one this time? 

The jury’s is out at the moment it seems to me it’s all on Pukki’s shoulders again.

10 hours ago, Ulfotto said:

To quote Webber last time we went to war without a gun. Do we have one this time? 

The jury’s is out at the moment it seems to me it’s all on Pukki’s shoulders again.

Supersoaker 

We do have a gun . All we need now is for Farke to point it in the right direction and then we will stop shooting ourselves in the foot.🦶

• Like 1

On 22/09/2021 at 09:11, Ulfotto said:

We did have, but Uncle Fred has nicked it, so that he can shoot Delia and replace her with Xi Jinping!

Just feel we may struggle to dominate possession and win games we way we did in the championship. Likewise despite many more options I don’t think we can put a team on the field capable of playing out for a nil nil.

It may seem an extreme view but the decision to send Hugill out on loan seems a odd one to me. He was a plan b of sorts.

Harsh on Josh Sergeant to be honest. He's a considerable upgrade on Idah & Hugill and will push Pukki all the way. Same with Tzolis, eventually.

On 22/09/2021 at 09:11, Ulfotto said:

If somebody finds it, can they help Graham Paddon's Beard out - he may be needing it.

6 hours ago, Graham Paddons Beard said:

If next time something happens whilst watching City - I feel the need to  reach for a Desmond Morris thesis , you have my permission to shoot me . 

Sargent to me looks a good player. Reasonably quick, strong and a pain in the a@s÷ for defenders but not a goal scorer. Pukki  will have to shoulder that on his own again I feel. 

I think we have a gun. It's just not loaded. Yet. I think the players are (potentially) good enough, but they're not quite doing it at the moment. I'd like to see us lose the shackles and play our natural game which we've been refining for 4 seasons. Scrap this awful 4-3-3 and send Gilmour back to Chelsea.

Krul 

Aaron's, Gibson, Hanley, giannoulis

Skipp, Mclean 

Buendia, Dowell, Cantwell 

Pukki 

For me, I can't see how we are better than this this year.... 

I don't believe we'd have 0 points with the team above.  So in terms of going to war with a gun, I think we have a worse team than last year tbh

11 hours ago, Justin time said:

We do have a gun . All we need now is for Farke to point it in the right direction and then we will stop shooting ourselves in the foot.🦶

If NCFC had a firing squad they'd probably stand in a circle.

• Haha 1

Webber assured us all that lessons had been learned from the last disastrous season . But we seem to have started where we left off, losing, not scoring (2) and gifting goal after goal (14) to all opponents( five straight loses and no points). Thems the facts.

8 hours ago, kenfoggo said:

Webber assured us all that lessons had been learned from the last disastrous season . But we seem to have started where we left off, losing, not scoring (2) and gifting goal after goal (14) to all opponents( five straight loses and no points). Thems the facts.

To be fair we look even worse than back then. 

10 hours ago, Capt. Pants said:

If NCFC had a firing squad they'd probably stand in a circle.

They are not trained to aim for the man but the space they think that man will occupy. It’s called zonal farking.