Sign in to follow this  
Ken Hairy

Communication

What I found most glaringly obvious and absolutely shocking from a top flight, professional club is the total lack of communication between players. 

I sat very close to the pitch last night and they simply do not talk to each other, that's basics, I mean managers at the level I played at would demand communication as the most important part of the game. 

Hanley as our supposed captain, we'll I paid particular attention to him, quiet as a mouse, we have zero leaders in this team. 

That is where Krul is so good - constantly yelling and organising the players in front of him. 

Could be partly nerves/tension and lack of confidence too amongst our players - Gunn is good, but maybe not back to his best yet confidence wise and maybe quieter than he needs to be and the defence must be in a bit of shock about how many goals are getting in past them.  

2 minutes ago, Uncle Fred said:

There are a huge amount of issues at the club , so many and the lack of filing in the pies is a new serious one 

Don't tell me the pies are as disorganised as the defence 🤬

Something I noticed last night was that Klopp spent the entire game on his feet interacting with his players, Farke spent the majority of the game sat down in the dugout. Furthermore, during one of the breaks in play, when the players came over to the benches for drinks, Klopp again was surrounded by players listening to instructions, Farke stayed sat down and interacted with noone. Something is not right/has gone awry. My concerns were echoed by an ex-player, of some note, I was chatting with at length after the match. What the problem is I know not but imo there is one and I believe this is deeper than tactics, formation, etc.