Sign in to follow this  
simmo_2

Mathias Norman v watford

Did anyone else notice this on Saturday, 

early in 1st half Danny Rose was near touch line on city stand and MN hit him really hard and knocked wind out of his sails for a moment.

It never happened again.

To me it was as if MN got a message to say we are NCFC we are a nice little club, don’t go around upsetting people.

3 minutes ago, simmo_2 said:

Did anyone else notice this on Saturday, 

early in 1st half Danny Rose was near touch line on city stand and MN hit him really hard and knocked wind out of his sails for a moment.

It never happened again.

To me it was as if MN got a message to say we are NCFC we are a nice little club, don’t go around upsetting people.

Wait what? 

23 minutes ago, Flying Dutchman said:

Seems a relevant time to raise this.

Interesting effort to batter the club while it's down, I'll give you that.

It’s not battering the club, it was just embarrassing that no one made a decent tackle after that tackle by MN.

Don’t defend the club when they are so obviously making so many wrong decisions at the moment. 

43 minutes ago, simmo_2 said:

It’s not battering the club, it was just embarrassing that no one made a decent tackle after that tackle by MN.

Don’t defend the club when they are so obviously making so many wrong decisions at the moment. 

We’ve had one ‘winnable’ game so far this season, the rest have been tough 

our supporters are an embarrassment sometimes 

Wait, this is a new angle so im getting this right first time if I'm lucky.

So Normann went in hard on Rose, yeah?

And once he did, you saw Farke go up to him, and you were close enough to hear him say "Don't tackle hard please, even though I've said publicly we have been lacking this a bit and you would help in this department, I was actually making all that up for my own amusement"?

Well, this is a story! Have you alerted the EDP?

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, hogesar said:

Wait, this is a new angle so im getting this right first time if I'm lucky.

So Normann went in hard on Rose, yeah?

And once he did, you saw Farke go up to him, and you were close enough to hear him say "Don't tackle hard please, even though I've said publicly we have been lacking this a bit and you would help in this department, I was actually making all that up for my own amusement"?

Well, this is a story! Have you alerted the EDP?

There are plenty of genuine things to moan about at the moment - makes you wonder about the mentality of people that in a situation like this they start making things up. Weird - just weird.