lake district canary

Lapps Official Liverpool Match thread

2 minutes ago, 1902 said:

I rarely agree with him, but the idea that there aren't serious issues at the moment is bull. It doesn't make you a scummer to suggest that.

No. But 99% of his posts and his level of activity when we lose compared to when we win would suggest that.

The guy is a complete troll. He relishes Norwich defeats. It's a joke.

Think there will be some boos after the final whistle, which is perfectly OK. Never been a fan of booing my own team mid-game personally, but after the final whistle there's room for a couple here.

• Like 1

This is ****ing terrible. The most embarrassed I’ve been watching us on the telly that I can remember. Just completely ****ing awful all over the pitch.

Farke has 3 games to turn this around or he’ll lose the fans, no doubt about that in my mind. 

Edited by Hoolahoop14

Well that's that then. Utterly depressing and shambolic.And  I can't see it getting any better....

1 minute ago, Dean Coneys boots said:

You are the one content with the dross we are serving up at present- maybe it’s your team down the road. I want success for the canaries 

Who the hell said I was content?! 

Just because I'm not b!thing about it like a child daily that makes me happy with it?

You're an absolute joke.

You want success??? You're insane levels of activity when we lose compared to when we win suggests otherwise.

1 minute ago, Flying Dutchman said:

No. But 99% of his posts and his level of activity when we lose compared to when we win would suggest that.

The guy is a complete troll. He relishes Norwich defeats. It's a joke.

I’ve supported Norwich for 40 years thanks- and if I relished defeats I would be clapping like you at the positives. My anger is precisely because I can’t stand to see us so toothless and inept. Honestly I can’t see where a win will come from 

4 minutes ago, GodlyOtsemobor said:

Well at least we're consistent 

Hahaha true. Gilmour just isn't the player I thought he would be

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, kirku said:

Emi was clearly a cut above the Champ but he's not good enough to keep that squad in the Prem - he certainly wasn't the last time we went up. 

He is a better player now.

Compare his stats in the Championship before this promotion with the promotion before.

4 minutes ago, Dean Coneys boots said:

You are the one content with the dross we are serving up at present- maybe it’s your team down the road. I want success for the canaries 

Are those really the only 2 options?

Either be a cnt about it, or you're happy with it?

Christ.

2 minutes ago, Dean Coneys boots said:

I’ve supported Norwich for 40 years thanks- and if I relished defeats I would be clapping like you at the positives. My anger is precisely because I can’t stand to see us so toothless and inept. Honestly I can’t see where a win will come from 

Strong use of the word 'supported'

1 minute ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

He is a better player now.

Compare his stats in the Championship before this promotion with the promotion before.

Good enough to keep this shower in the Prem? He's good, but he isn't Messi.