lake district canary

Lapps Official Liverpool Match thread

6 minutes ago, WD40 said:

3 at the back gives me more confidence seeing the fullbacks going to the opposition byline. I think it’s working for us but hard to tell as we’re playing kids.

Camera replays suggesting Gilmour at fault for not following Minimao? Or another failure of Zonal marking? If the latter Hanley was unaware who was in his zone in 2nd phase. 

I'd like to see a back 3 with a better midfield infront of it. Right now we're still too easy to cut through but the central defenders make it harder for the attackers to capitalise. 

• Like 1

Wow. Great chance should do better.

Not impressed with Idah tbf. This should AT LEAST be his level but not pulling up any trees. 

8 minutes ago, PurpleCanary said:

Seriously? Some summer transfer decisions might be questioned but not that one. You need to find a much better stick than that with which to beat the club.

You say that, but he has 4 assists in 8 appearances for Stoke, and would have fancied that Gilmour free kick!

!

That’s absolutely shocking. Three CB’s on the pitch and not one anywhere near Origi. Absolutely no excuse for that, disgraceful defending. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, WD40 said:

Not impressed with Idah tbf. This should AT LEAST be his level but not pulling up any trees. 

Carlton Morris a better player.

Just now, unique said:

I blame Hanley.

why commit the foul on the half-way line? FFS

He fouled him at the right point but that is appalling defending and an awful goal to concede. 3 CBs and we can’t defend a ball into the box. Shambles.

11 minutes ago, Worthy Nigelton said:

I think you've got a vendetta pal. He's been very good.

I have a vendetta against people who cost us goals, yes.

We have spurned chances- they have taken theirs. Honestly I can’t see us getting 5 wins this season. We sold our best player and lost our second best and spent loads workout making the team competitive. Webber owes an explanation 

That’s just too easy - either Hanley or Gibson should go with Origi 😳

Hi I'd like to apply for the role of defensive coach please... I have no experience as a coach but I'm sure I couldnt do any worse 🙂 😂🤷‍♂️

• Like 1