Sign in to follow this  
Pugin

Too many Ipswich fans are allowed to post on here

I can spot them quite easily. One even uses the same name as he uses on TWTD!

Times are hard enough without the additional gloom they try to inflict on us. Time for some weeding out methinks.

• Like 1

Yeah, our less...uhh...gifted fans end up agreeing with them and looking incredibly stupid for it.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Pugin said:

Times are hard enough without the additional gloom they try to inflict on us. Time for some weeding out methinks.

Who?

1 minute ago, Pugin said:

Nah.......let 'em come on here...........FCS it's the nearest that they'll get to a Premier League MB for decades 🙄  

37 minutes ago, Pugin said:

Sounds like you're familiar with TWTD, yet they're not allowed to be familiar on here? That's a little hypocritical. lol

If they wanna come on for a bit of banter, it's up to them really - it's not an exclusive club, and it's not like we're poorly run to really have a swipe at anyway.  There's plenty of us on their board and have been for years, and they're not even aware of it, so all good banter.

You'd be surprised on who some of those TWTD regulars are! 🙂

It's odd that when languishing in the depths of league one, that they would want to come here and post. I've seen stranger things happen though. 

I haven't noticed it myself but i only read topics that spark an interest so maybe I've just missed it. 

Let them come on in. Plenty of pats on the back on here when someone infiltrates their forum to be naughty. They really can’t take the **** too much also being as crap as they are. 

2 hours ago, keelansgrandad said:

Now I feel inadequate. I can't spot them.

I’d hazard a guess at ‘the likes of’ Heading South, yellow_belly, non scoring strikers, Yellowhammer, sack the chef

and now keelansgrandad ☺️

9 hours ago, GenerationA47 said:

I’d hazard a guess at ‘the likes of’ Heading South, yellow_belly, non scoring strikers, Yellowhammer, sack the chef

and now keelansgrandad ☺️

Uncle Fred, Keith Scott is it? These 2 stink of blue and white sh1te

21 minutes ago, Ward 3 said:

Those that know me can verify that I am a Norwich home and away supporter, at the more fanatical end of supporting Norwich unlike your self 

8 minutes ago, Uncle Fred said:

Those that know me can verify that I am a Norwich home and away supporter, at the more fanatical end of supporting Norwich unlike your self 

Hell of a bite 🤣. Sorry I was just confused as all you comment on is doom and gloom and make threads after we've not played well and always put Norwich down. Just saying 

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Uncle Fred said:

Fifth column. 

I agree about openness. If you think about it, it's one sure sign of an inferiority complex to come onto a rival's forum to undermine and cause as much trouble as possible. Shows that the poster feels quite unsettled inside and is attempting to gain some kind of psychological equivalence in doing so. So, I think of this forum as a service really.

Some posters only like to post when things are looking bad. In such times they break cover and literally cannot help themselves. Big difference to true supporters.

Easy to spot and more so over the years. What is also interesting is that they also sometimes hit a nerve too (sometimes a truth hurts).  I think the answer is to recognise it when you suspect and simply not respond or use humour (yet, like many, I sometimes fail to do myself but it's a great challenge to think about and even enjoy).

Some posters love division, nothing better in their world. It's fine really. It is only football after all.

1 hour ago, Ward 3 said:

Unfortunately Waveney is NCFC, not wanting him isn't reason enough for him to be a blue I'm afraid.

You get the hand you're dealt.

• Haha 1

Maybe we should assign Mr Choice as security? 

He's the most obvious hardcore city supporter out of us all, particularly now he's corrected himself to use words such as 'we' and 'us' when referring to the club.

• Like 1

Just now, Google Bot said:

Maybe we should assign Mr Choice as security? 

He's the most obvious hardcore city supporter out of us all, particularly now he's corrected himself to use words such as 'we' and 'us' when referring to the club.

If only he had remembered to do that from the start, 'eh.

14 hours ago, Pugin said:

Can we name names please?

Surely we should be rooting these people out? 

I don't go to TWTD very often at all so would appreciate the heads up, and I'm sure a few others would too. 

1 hour ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

Throw them in a pond, if they float they are Ipswich.

Tut, tut! You do realise it's illegal to foul a pond with effluent, don't you?

1 hour ago, Uncle Fred said:

People confuse love of the club with dislike of the owners 

Some people confuse their hate of the owners with love of the club.