Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
NorfBhoy66

Todd out with pissedoffitis again

Recommended Posts

dont think you can comment on 'personal reasons' sometimes they are real problems that come before football. We will find out what the reason is at some point. 

Edited by Baracouda

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Shouldn`t take the pi55 until you know a bit more. Lad might have a genuine reason for not being available.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, NorfBhoy66 said:

Reoccurence of last year?

Try not to be such a massive TW*T!!

Farke said in the press conference that some of the young players are having some problems in their personal lives at the moment. That could mean many things, but whatever it is I hope that Todd (assuming he's one of the ones Farke's referring to) and whoever else he's talking about are able to get over these problems and move on soon. 

  • Like 9
  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Just spotted Todd in Nandos.. In Leeds! ūüė≥

That must be worth a new thread.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If he was out because he wasn't focussed or some such, Farke would have said so. Not getting a transfer away, not being picked for the team or whatever else is pure conjecture.

Personal reasons are just that. Personal.

 

  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

Certainly one for the conspiracy 

20 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Just spotted Todd in Nandos.. In Leeds! ūüė≥

His Nan is from there, and she's a sucker for a peri peri. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In some ways it isn't very sensitive to announce that a player is having personal issues. Doesn't make it very personal!!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Capt. Pants said:

In some ways it isn't very sensitive to announce that a player is having personal issues. Doesn't make it very personal!!

Big difference between personal issues and personal circumstances/reasons. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

His latest tick tock didn't go down so well so he needs a couple of days off.

Jokes aside he had his second covid jab yesterday (according to twitter), could be that. Apparently getting vaccinated is a huge personal thing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, KeiranShikari said:

His latest tick tock didn't go down so well so he needs a couple of days off.

Jokes aside he had his second covid jab yesterday (according to twitter), could be that. Apparently getting vaccinated is a huge personal thing.

I know a fair few people who have reacted badly to second jabs and took a few days to recover, so could be you are right except would Farke not just say he was ill?

Regardless I doubt it’s something other than what he says, everyone loves a conspiracy though.

Edited by Monty13

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, KeiranShikari said:

His latest tick tock didn't go down so well so he needs a couple of days off.

Jokes aside he had his second covid jab yesterday (according to twitter), could be that. Apparently getting vaccinated is a huge personal thing.

Its only a little p rick........................And the jab is nothing to worry about either! 

Ill get my coat! 

Edited by Greavsy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, lake district canary said:

If he was out because he wasn't focussed or some such, Farke would have said so. Not getting a transfer away, not being picked for the team or whatever else is pure conjecture.

Personal reasons are just that. Personal.

 

This says it all - thanks,

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Imagine missing work because you have personal issues to deal with that you wish to stay private, and rather than taking it for what it means and giving you the space and reassurance you need, your work colleagues instead just **** about you sulking off work again?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Hank shoots Skyler said:

Imagine missing work because you have personal issues to deal with that you wish to stay private, and rather than taking it for what it means and giving you the space and reassurance you need, your work colleagues instead just **** about you sulking off work again?

Which one of his work colleagues has done that please?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

Which one of his work colleagues has done that please?

‚ÄėTodd out with pissedoffitis again‚Äô¬†

I know posters here aren’t his work colleagues, but it’s the best comparison I could make. You don’t have fans at work do you?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Hank shoots Skyler said:

‚ÄėTodd out with pissedoffitis again‚Äô¬†

I know posters here aren’t his work colleagues, but it’s the best comparison I could make. You don’t have fans at work do you?

Most people have customers, and I've had one accuse me of lying about having flu before.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We can add this to the bottom of the barrel level of thread quality. Seriously, he's one of our own players someone we are meant to back and obviously has something serious enough to keep him from playing going on in his life to stop him from being available. Why is it some on here and other places want to jump to the immediate negative. It sort of makes me feel like we don't deserve good players or success because too many of our fans are tosspots 

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

Most people have customers, and I've had one accuse me of lying about having flu before.

And anyone decent enough wouldn’t do that!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Poor thread. Looking forward to seeing Cantwell out on the pitch in the near future. He has plenty to offer at this level.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...