Sign in to follow this  
NorfBhoy66

Todd out with pissedoffitis again

dont think you can comment on 'personal reasons' sometimes they are real problems that come before football. We will find out what the reason is at some point. 

Edited by Baracouda

Shouldn`t take the pi55 until you know a bit more. Lad might have a genuine reason for not being available.

22 minutes ago, NorfBhoy66 said:

Reoccurence of last year?

Try not to be such a massive TW*T!!

Farke said in the press conference that some of the young players are having some problems in their personal lives at the moment. That could mean many things, but whatever it is I hope that Todd (assuming he's one of the ones Farke's referring to) and whoever else he's talking about are able to get over these problems and move on soon. 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 3

14 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Just spotted Todd in Nandos.. In Leeds! 😳

That must be worth a new thread.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

If he was out because he wasn't focussed or some such, Farke would have said so. Not getting a transfer away, not being picked for the team or whatever else is pure conjecture.

Personal reasons are just that. Personal.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

Certainly one for the conspiracy 

20 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Just spotted Todd in Nandos.. In Leeds! 😳

His Nan is from there, and she's a sucker for a peri peri. 

9 minutes ago, Capt. Pants said:

In some ways it isn't very sensitive to announce that a player is having personal issues. Doesn't make it very personal!!

Big difference between personal issues and personal circumstances/reasons. 

His latest tick tock didn't go down so well so he needs a couple of days off.

Jokes aside he had his second covid jab yesterday (according to twitter), could be that. Apparently getting vaccinated is a huge personal thing.

2 minutes ago, KeiranShikari said:

Jokes aside he had his second covid jab yesterday (according to twitter), could be that. Apparently getting vaccinated is a huge personal thing.

I know a fair few people who have reacted badly to second jabs and took a few days to recover, so could be you are right except would Farke not just say he was ill?

Regardless I doubt it’s something other than what he says, everyone loves a conspiracy though.

Edited by Monty13

4 minutes ago, KeiranShikari said:

Its only a little p rick........................And the jab is nothing to worry about either! 

Ill get my coat! 

Edited by Greavsy

27 minutes ago, lake district canary said:

If he was out because he wasn't focussed or some such, Farke would have said so. Not getting a transfer away, not being picked for the team or whatever else is pure conjecture.

Personal reasons are just that. Personal.

This says it all - thanks,

• Like 1

Imagine missing work because you have personal issues to deal with that you wish to stay private, and rather than taking it for what it means and giving you the space and reassurance you need, your work colleagues instead just **** about you sulking off work again?

9 minutes ago, Hank shoots Skyler said:

Imagine missing work because you have personal issues to deal with that you wish to stay private, and rather than taking it for what it means and giving you the space and reassurance you need, your work colleagues instead just **** about you sulking off work again?

Which one of his work colleagues has done that please?

3 minutes ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

Which one of his work colleagues has done that please?

‘Todd out with pissedoffitis again’ 

I know posters here aren’t his work colleagues, but it’s the best comparison I could make. You don’t have fans at work do you?

Just now, Hank shoots Skyler said:

‘Todd out with pissedoffitis again’ 

I know posters here aren’t his work colleagues, but it’s the best comparison I could make. You don’t have fans at work do you?

Most people have customers, and I've had one accuse me of lying about having flu before.

We can add this to the bottom of the barrel level of thread quality. Seriously, he's one of our own players someone we are meant to back and obviously has something serious enough to keep him from playing going on in his life to stop him from being available. Why is it some on here and other places want to jump to the immediate negative. It sort of makes me feel like we don't deserve good players or success because too many of our fans are tosspots 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3