Sign in to follow this  
Hardhouse44

If this continues surely the club has to make a statement

5 hours ago, Indy said:

I suggest you form a consortium and buy your club then, gain investment and run it yourself! If you believe it’s your club it’s the only thing to do! As you’re not happy customer you have a choice and take your custom to King Lynn,  always options as I’ve given you two.

The reality is Delia has been here a long time and it’ll continue to be run by the family long after she’s gone. Live with it or do something.

Not sure about that. Maybe Nephew Tom might glaze over at the sight of a hefty wad of fivers waved in his face by a prospective new owner and sell up?

2 hours ago, ricardo said:

In time you will realise that there is no end product in supporting NCFC. It will never be a fixed thing. The ups and downs are the things that will bring you a lifetimes pain and pleasure. Forget about end products and just enjoy the ride.

My first game was in 1965 so I've been pretty patient. Maybe I enjoyed the pre Smith and Jones years when we had truly competitive teams that were afraid of no one.

As Norwich supporters we are all captives and that means we have no choice but to hope for better days again. Sadly though I think too many are content with a bland life these days and that's something I'm not comfortable with. I like a bit of sugar on it sometimes.

Edited by robert choice
spelling

I guess what I’m really asking is what are the boards/Clubs minimum expectations. 

Having made such a poor start to the season despite spending what for us is a fair amount of money and combined with the horrendous season last time we were in the premier league under the same leadership there must be some minimum standard we expect to achieve.

If that is survival in the premier league then ok fine but surely that has to be seen to be realistically achievable.

Under Farke we average 0.488 points per game in the premier league  and every loss takes that average down.

If we double that this season from now on we would only end up on 32 points. 

That won’t keep us up. Ridiculous stats I hear you cry and yes I agree but it highlights just how much different it need to be from what it is and at some point we need to be told what the board expects. 

we need to be more than twice as good as we have been. Is that what the board expects. I very much doubt they expect anything other that relegation.

what do you expect from this season as a minimum and more importantly do you see it being achieved!

18 hours ago, robert choice said:

My first game was in 1965 so I've been pretty patient. Maybe I enjoyed the pre Smith and Jones years when we had truly competitive teams that were afraid of no one.

As Norwich supporters we are all captives and that means we have no choice but to hope for better days again. Sadly though I think too many are content with a bland life these days and that's something I'm not comfortable with. I like a bit of sugar on it sometimes.

Fine, but in football the sugar is usually sprinkled with abandon to disguise the lethal taste of the arsenic...

18 hours ago, robert choice said:

Yeah, supporting Norwich has been really bland. We've had a really tough time of it in recent years compared to:

- Blackburn

- Coventry

- QPR

- Cardiff

- Birmingham

- Derby

- Reading

- Sheffield United

- Middlesbrough

- Swansea

- Hull

- Forest

- Ipswich

- Sunderland

- Sheffield Wednesday

It's been so, so tough being a Norwich fan compared to all these similar sized clubs. If only DELIAR didn't keep holding us back from all the recent success the above teams have had.

On 20/09/2021 at 11:10, Hardhouse44 said:

If and we all hope it doesn’t but if this form continues then surely the club needs to make some sort of statement of intent and outline where it will be going. 

Let us not forget the club doesn’t dish up this fine array of footballing sweetmeats for free. Many of us are paying our hard earned money to watch what is at this level total and utter failure. 15 straight losses is beyond our worst nightmare and can’t be allowed to be just brushed aside because we’re a self funding club.

Someone at the club other than the manager who actually I feel sorry for because what can he say, needs to outline why its so bad or at least confirm to us that they are as confident as some on here that when we “Gel” everything will be fine and that our seasons goal, which must have been to survive will be achieved. 

If they are confident they have the right men in position in Webber with the recruitment and Farke with the tactics the why not at least put our minds at rest! 

Maybe because the don’t have a fcuking clue what’s going on! Only the arrogance of this board and I do honestly think they are arrogant would not address the valid concerns of its loyal fan base!

I agree and the statement should be..........

Aw diddums. 

Someone needs a cuddle.