Sign in to follow this  
Nz canary

Ipswich

Discuss, do you think that Ipswich will pick themselves up like last year, or will they countinue preforming badly and get relegated?

who cares-let''s concentrate on getting promoted and leave that scum to get relegated as they will after they have sacked that idiot scouser

I have just returned from spending the day at Portman Road inside ITFCs'' ground, and can officially announce that their pitch was a disgraceful mess. Yes okay, we are currently between seasons now but one half of it was completely rutted and looked more like a bowling alley than a football pitch.

The groundsmen were this morning re-seeded the pitch so obviously have no intentions of ripping it up and relaying new turf. I guess they wont be playing wingers at all if the pitch stays the same for the start of the season.

Still, i did actually manage to walk out on to the pitch and have a good look around at all of the empty stands. Makes me appreciate how nice Carrow Road is looking these days, apart from our hotel of course....

Still, I am safely home in Norfolk now, and am now off to the shower to make myself feel less dirty from today''s trip.

Will they continue playing badly ? um their form at the end of last season was way above ours i think they were 3rd in the form table so nothing to suggest they will get relegated , it did look quite good at the start of  last season but Tragic seems to have put together a decent enough side . Will they get the debt reduction and investment they are hoping for ? that could be the big thing for them .

[quote user="ncfc1"]Will they continue playing badly ? um their form at the end of last season was way above ours i think they were 3rd in the form table so nothing to suggest they will get relegated , it did look quite good at the start of  last season but Tragic seems to have put together a decent enough side . Will they get the debt reduction and investment they are hoping for ? that could be the big thing for them .
[/quote]

ncfc1 - the original post was nearly 4 yrs old - i pressed the last button by mistake yesterday and was suprised to see how far the posts go back!