Did he not learn anything from the nonsense of the Euro final?? I can't believe he's just done that. 

Edited by Ken Hairy

2 minutes ago, Ken Hairy said:

Did he not learn anything from the nonsense of the Euro final?? I can't believe he's just done that. 

Did he take a penalty and miss? 

• Haha 1

Just now, Midlands Yellow said:

Did he take a penalty and miss? 

No but clearly his decision to bring on Noble in the last minute purely to take the kick, just like that idiot Southgate. Very very poor management. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Ken Hairy said:

No but clearly his decision to bring on Noble in the last minute purely to take the kick, just like that idiot Southgate. Very very poor management. 

it's a bit like bringing a keeper on to save the penalties. Must pile the pressure on the individuals and if it goes wrong your getting heavy criticism. However, if it works out then...

Not sure what message it sends out to those on the pitch, do any care. 

Haven't West Ham missed something like four out of five of their latest penalties?

Wasn't Noble known as 'Mr. Reliable' with regard to taking the spot kicks over many years at West Ham?

I don't think Moyes's decision nearly as inexplicable as Southgate's. The latter called upon raw youngsters to take part in the penalty shoot out of a World Cup final watched by millions.

Noble's kick was to save a point in a close run Premier League game.

Edited by BroadstairsR