Keith Scott

Farke in the Premier league

43 games 5 wins, 6 draws, 32 defeats

28 scored, 89 conceded. 

11.6% win rate

The manager of the Dog and Duck Sunday league team would genuinely do well to have worst stats than this managing in the Premier league. It actually beggars belief.

Would any other club on the planet still be employing a manager with this record? Would any other fanbase on the planet be advocating sticking with a manger with this record?

All the best Big Keith Scott.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Keith Scott said:

28 scored, 89 conceded. 

11.6% win rate

The manager of the Dog and Duck Sunday league team would genuinely do well to have worst stats than this managing in the Premier league. It actually beggars belief.

Would any other club on the planet still be employing a manager with this record? Would any other fanbase on the planet be advocating sticking with a manger with this record?

Win rate is at least into double figures, what’s not to like? 

On 19/09/2021 at 15:28, Keith Scott said:

28 scored, 89 conceded. 

11.6% win rate

Agreed. The Cook will have to be dragged (quite literally) to sack Herr Farke unless Webber demands she do so and threatens to leave unless action is taken. The latter won't happen though as Webber is simply running down his contract.  

Webber has the responsibility for hiring / firing.  Delia could discuss, give her opinion, but delivery is by Webber.  This is where he truly names his name for overseas posts, but think he'll come up short on this.

9 minutes ago, shefcanary said:

Webber has the responsibility for hiring / firing.  Delia could discuss, give her opinion, but delivery is by Webber.  This is where he truly names his name for overseas posts, but think he'll come up short on this.

Not strictly true. Had you ever heard of the infamous 'Delia Veto?'. Nothing happens at CR without Delia's approval. Webber could recommend Farke's removal, but Delia has the ultimate decision on whether that happens or not. She famously vetoed Alex Neil's sacking at the end of our relegation under him. Do not underestimate how much control she has. 

• Like 1

He’s useless, his subs are just a mosh mash and his record of alienating and falling out with players is an absolute joke. The problem is him.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Keith Scott said:

48 games 5 wins, 8 draws, 35 defeats

29 scored, 100 conceded. 

10.4% win rate

All the best. Big Keith Scott.

That is awful by anybody in any league 

• Like 1

Im sorry to say but I do think only a change in manager can possibly keep us up this season. We have much to thank Daniel for, but he doesnt look capable of keeping us in the division. 

I dont think it is impossible for a different manager to come in, laugh, but a Neil Warnock or a Tony Pulis and simply get the players organised better.

Farke ball works to win a division where you have the best players. It doesnt work when you have the worst players, and he doesnt seem able to revise his tactics to make us effective for a completely different mission.

We need a manager who will primarily make us hard to beat. That isnt Farke sadly

• Like 3

2 hours ago, The Great Mass Debater said:

Im sorry to say but I do think only a change in manager can possibly keep us up this season. We have much to thank Daniel for, but he doesnt look capable of keeping us in the division. 

I dont think it is impossible for a different manager to come in, laugh, but a Neil Warnock or a Tony Pulis and simply get the players organised better.

Farke ball works to win a division where you have the best players. It doesnt work when you have the worst players, and he doesnt seem able to revise his tactics to make us effective for a completely different mission.

We need a manager who will primarily make us hard to beat. That isnt Farke sadly

Spot on

On 19/09/2021 at 15:28, Keith Scott said:

28 scored, 89 conceded. 

11.6% win rate

Enough small talk Big K hows the Quashquai going my man?

4 hours ago, The Great Mass Debater said:

Warnock has a job and is 3 points off the play-offs so wouldn't come here.

Martin O'Neil until the end of the season for me, with Roy Keane as assistant to snap anybody who doesn't give 100% focus and dedication. 

3 minutes ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

Martin O'Neil until the end of the season for me, with Roy Keane as assistant to snap anybody who doesn't give 100% focus and dedication. 

Roy Keane ? Ha ha ha ha ha ha . That’s comedy gold . 😂🤣😂🤣

4 minutes ago, Graham Paddons Beard said:

Roy Keane ? Ha ha ha ha ha ha . That’s comedy gold . 😂🤣😂🤣

Are you sure you read my post properly?

What would be so strange about Martin O'Neil bringing his assistant manager with him? Roy Keane has been Martin O'Neil's number 2 since 2013, so in his last two jobs (Ireland and Nottingham Forest).

Edited by TeemuVanBasten

25 minutes ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

Are you sure you read my post properly?

Why would it be comedy gold for Martin O'Neil to bring his assistant manager with him? Roy Keane has been Martin O'Neil's number 2 since 2013.

So just to be clear .

You think Martin O’Neil and Roy Keane should be given the Norwich job? 

As has been said many times before. Football is a game of opinions.  

Edited by Graham Paddons Beard

21 minutes ago, Graham Paddons Beard said:

So just to be clear .

You think Martin O’Neil and Roy Keane should be give them be Norwich job? 

As has been said many times before. Football is a game of opinions.  

Another poster suggested Warnock or Pulis as a sort of short term "lets get back to basics" and instill some pride, try and pick up some points and start afresh type manager.

With Webber out of contract in the summer he really has no business dishing out a 4 year contract to another manager if he doesn't plan to stick around, seeing as it will be his replacement who takes the budget hit if we have to sack another manager on an expensive contract, and the chances of a manager actually being able to keep this squad up from here are incredibly slim, so an "instill some pride" appointment sounds like a decent idea to me.

Warnock has another job, and I don't like Pulis as a person. So my choice on a deal until the end of the season would be either:

1). Martin O'Neill

or...

2). Roy Hodgson

I hope that is clear. It is customary for the new manager to negotiate regarding who they bring with them I believe GBP, but in Martin O'Neill's case this would likely be Roy Keane, who has been his number 2 since 2013.

I'm not really sure why it was necessary for me to clarify this, it didn't really look too difficult to comprehend. 

Edited by TeemuVanBasten

On 23/10/2021 at 15:04, shefcanary said:

If i was the owner i would demand he is sacked and tell webber you are on thin ice as well sunshine so get on with your Job !! 

On 23/10/2021 at 15:19, komakino said:

Not strictly true. Had you ever heard of the infamous 'Delia Veto?'. Nothing happens at CR without Delia's approval. Webber could recommend Farke's removal, but Delia has the ultimate decision on whether that happens or not. She famously vetoed Alex Neil's sacking at the end of our relegation under him. Do not underestimate how much control she has. 

And she also sacked Jez Moxey in one Afternoon Delia rules ok ! 

45 minutes ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

Martin O’Neil as a short term manager is not out of the question, even with Roy Keane as assistant.

O’Neil was a very successful player with Norwich, inspiring them to a fantastic winning run and promotion when it looked impossible.

Then as a manager he looked like he would achieve success but Robert Chase and the infamous’Windass incident’ torpedoed that!

When asked some years ago if he would ever come back and finish the job he replied ‘ Never say never’. 

I don’t think it will happen and this is just some background.

1 hour ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

Id take that

Who ever comes here is going to have to comply with our model and work under a DF and probably not have the final say which players get bought and sold. That narrows the field down an awful lot.

Can't see O'Neil or anyone with a bit of bite putting up with that.

Until the pandemic hit , we were still being relatively competitive....we'd just beaten Leicester and were 3 (?) points from safety.

What happened after the restart was deplorable but the club had the alibi that there were no fans in stadiums

...a further abili still when Webber admitted post season that having decided to invest in the infastructutre of the club that we hadnt given ourselves a real chance given the sparse investment on the team

So I can give Farke a free pass on 2 seasons ago

....what I can't however is after heavy investment on the squad this summer, we are a WORSE team than we were 2 seasons ago. 2 pts from 10 games is deplorable and is beyond sackable