Sign in to follow this  
Midlands Yellow

Can’t wait to see us play Brighton

5 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

will Norwich have some points on board by the time they visit? 

Hate to say it but I really don’t think we will. Not a chance we get something at Everton, likewise Burnley, who are too physical for us to handle.

One possible positive is we have 2 weeks to prepare for the Brighton game, so I’m hopeful that we’ll be able to pick up a win.

2 minutes ago, Mello Yello said:

Our season will start after Brighton, once we've got the training and gelling games behind us.....

Chelsea away it is then, 3 points at the Bridge and the message board unites once again. 

• Haha 2

Just now, Midlands Yellow said:

Chelsea away it is then, 3 points at the Bridge and the message board unites once again. 

I'll be at the cup game Tuesday night, we'll walk that game then all will be well......That's until Everton, then it's back to the good old personal spats, club can ne'er do wrongs and only my opinion counts brigade.... 

14 minutes ago, Hoolahoop14 said:

One possible positive is we have 2 weeks to prepare for the Brighton game, so I’m hopeful that we’ll be able to pick up a win.

No we don't, most of the squad will be away on International duty. Sargent plays for the USA on the Thursday before the Brighton game so he's unlikely to play.

36 minutes ago, Mello Yello said:

Our season will start after Brighton, once we've got the training and gelling games behind us.....

Our season will start after Christmas.  Or perhaps our season will start next season.

Yeah, can't wait for paedo Pete to be on here that night gloating, saying that I'm amazed he's not been here this week, has it been banned? 

Brighton have had a fantastic start, hopefully by then we've improved ourselves and they've started to decline to norm.

Confidence is an amazing thing in football.

Brighton were given the sort of early season fixtures to dream of and they have done well. As a result their confidence is high and they will be difficult for any team to beat.

We were given the fixtures from hell and we lost, as a result our confidence is very low and we are considered easy pickings for any team.

It will be that much harder as a result for us to get points.