Sign in to follow this  
Paul Aldrich

A "WO" who is also a committed Norwich City supporter......

I feel we should write this season off, it will be a miracle if we get into the play off unless there is a huge improvement in the performance of the team and/or teams above us start to "blow up", by the same token I do not feel we will get relegated. Much as I think that NW is a decent, honest bloke I really do think it is time for a change. Personally I think that if we fail to get into the playoffs then NW should be sacked at the end of the season, together with the coaching staff and an entire new regime installed ready for the players when they report for pre-season training for the 06/07 season. My reasons for this statement are far to numerous to mention and I want to keep my post relatively brief. The paradox to this statement of course is the fact that whatever happens in the coming weeks/months/years the only thing that will stop me from turning up to support the club I love is ill health or the fact I am "brown bread" !!

in my book a true supporter has the best interests of the club at heart.  in honesty, the current run of city is poor in terms of results and  more worringly in terms of its performances.  its fair to say yesterday was the lowest point of worthy''s reign as city manager and city''s play was lacking in every department. to my mind, worthy is better suited to getting the most out of average players rather than better players - he''s proved himself at this level.  we need a manager who knows how to get quality players to gel  and play to the level of their ability and beyond.