Sign in to follow this  

Norwich City are going to get relegated, who are the two teams that are going to come down with us. I was thinking about this as I walked home from the game yesterday, for me it is perm two from Burnley, Wolves, Palace and Watford, early days I know, but it will be interesting to see how the relegation battle unfolds..........

Just now, Faded Jaded Semi Plastic SOB said:

Norwich City are going to get relegated, who are the two teams that are going to come down with us. I was thinking about this as I walked home from the game yesterday, for me it is perm two from Burnley, Wolves, Palace and Watford, early days I know, but it will be interesting to see how the relegation battle unfolds..........

I wouldn't get too carried away with Brentfords start, they will have their tricky patches. 

I grant you that five games in is a tad early to start talking about relegation, nonetheless three teams will be relegated at the end of the season, a few on here think Norwich City will be one of the three so I was interested in who others think will be in the relegation mix with us...........

3 hours ago, Faded Jaded Semi Plastic SOB said:

I mean, I wouldn't want any of those to come down with us as we'll struggle against them season.

Newcastle and Brentford me.

Watford for sure, not impressed with their physical approach and will struggle against most of the division.  They will avoid last place which is ours.

1 minute ago, Faded Jaded Semi Plastic SOB said:

So it looks as if our route back is via the play offs next season..........

LoL.. that's funny!

2 hours ago, pete said:

Watford for sure, not impressed with their physical approach and will struggle against most of the division.  They will avoid last place which is ours.

Last place is ours to lose now Pete, looks like we aim to keep it once again. 

I yearn for a relegation battle. Emphasis on the “battle”. It’s possible this season could be one of the great seasons for us. Hope the fans realise how key they are, their passion, ambition and belief.