Sign in to follow this  
Uncle Fred

It’s a hard post for me to write

I ended last season full of hope that with some money finally available we could make a fist of the premier league this time.

as the window developed I was aghast at just how bad the signing were (plenty of posts on here to that effect)

coupled with the lack of new premier league money being spent I predicted a sure fire relegation(where has all the money gone) evidence below 

however not even in my wildest nightmares did I predict it would be this bad, even worse than  Farkes first premier league season

i hate being right all the time if only Webber had called me we would be sitting pretty at the top end of the league rather than the usual disappointment 

so Mr Webber listen to this advice, pay Farke off and get the dream team of Lambert and Culverhouse back together and watch them make a silk purse out of this sows ear

138D932C-EA17-4524-97BC-C6F9759011B0.jpeg

Edited by Uncle Fred

Your trolling powers are STILL weak, old man. Just not good enough Wavy. I'll go with Disco Dales 2/10.

Every post is a hard post for dear old Freddo to write. I can almost hear his brain ticking from here 😛

• Thanks 1

You need to learn from dear old Rhino, a relative newcomer to the baiting stakes but has done it far better than you have chap 👍

13 minutes ago, Herman said:

I think you should send Cambridgeshire Canary your golden fishing rod award.

At least I try to stay positive and serious.. Most of the time 😉

Edited by cambridgeshire canary

27 minutes ago, Feedthewolf said:

Every post is a hard post for dear old Freddo to write. I can almost hear his brain ticking from here 😛

Brain? 

• Haha 1

"It's a hard post for me to write" says the person that has posted the picture and shared the same opinions before...