Jump to content
Big Vince

Where Are They Now?

Recommended Posts

Where are all those numpty fans who were making excuses for the previous 4 defeats? If this was not the first winnable game, no other will be in this league. Farke had a full week with all his supposedly best players at his disposal, but the team performed worse than they did when there were all these excuses flying around as to why they lost each of the first four games.

So where is Webber now? How does he account for a £50 million spend leading to even worse results than two years' ago? How many more defeats are required before he crawls out from under his stone? Ditto the Socialists, but of course they have a lot of previous form in these situations. They will keep dithering and dithering until they have to choose between manager and fans (and we know which way that one will go) as was the case with numerous previous incumbents. Farke is now one of those managers who is a dead man walking. There is no way back from the situation he finds himself in. He has lost all credibility. Whatever he now says, no one is listening anymore. But still the Socialists will dither until their hand is forced. 

I was delighted that Watford fans really rubbed it in at the final whistle because Norwich fans fully deserved it for all their support for a completely failed brand of football, a board that scarcely conceals its lack of desire to compete at this level, a sporting director who has utterly failed to build a team starting from the back despite promising us that he would learn from two years' ago and a head coach who refuses to change tactics and simply lets the opposition win because they know exactly how Norwich are going to play. 

As with two years' ago there is no EPL experience worth noting in the team and the Socialists don't want to pay EPL wages. Only monkeys get attracted to peanuts. Consequently, there are no players at the club who can defend at this level and this is the number one prerequisite for any stay in the EPL beyond one season. But try telling this to any Norwich fan and their eyes glaze over.

Even "Negative Mark" from Canary Call is now looking wildly optimistic in his prediction that Norwich will have one point by October. As things stand, Norwich are on course for a record that will never, ever be beaten - 48 consecutive EPL losses. Losing to Watford means every other remaining game must now be lost. And of course Delia has her eyes firmly set on the record books herself - a sixth relegation will take her three clear of Sir Arthur and extend a club record in the boardroom that is also unlikely to be broken.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Big Vince said:

Where are all those numpty fans who were making excuses for the previous 4 defeats? If this was not the first winnable game, no other will be in this league. Farke had a full week with all his supposedly best players at his disposal, but the team performed worse than they did when there were all these excuses flying around as to why they lost each of the first four games.

So where is Webber now? How does he account for a £50 million spend leading to even worse results than two years' ago? How many more defeats are required before he crawls out from under his stone? Ditto the Socialists, but of course they have a lot of previous form in these situations. They will keep dithering and dithering until they have to choose between manager and fans (and we know which way that one will go) as was the case with numerous previous incumbents. Farke is now one of those managers who is a dead man walking. There is no way back from the situation he finds himself in. He has lost all credibility. Whatever he now says, no one is listening anymore. But still the Socialists will dither until their hand is forced. 

I was delighted that Watford fans really rubbed it in at the final whistle because Norwich fans fully deserved it for all their support for a completely failed brand of football, a board that scarcely conceals its lack of desire to compete at this level, a sporting director who has utterly failed to build a team starting from the back despite promising us that he would learn from two years' ago and a head coach who refuses to change tactics and simply lets the opposition win because they know exactly how Norwich are going to play. 

As with two years' ago there is no EPL experience worth noting in the team and the Socialists don't want to pay EPL wages. Only monkeys get attracted to peanuts. Consequently, there are no players at the club who can defend at this level and this is the number one prerequisite for any stay in the EPL beyond one season. But try telling this to any Norwich fan and their eyes glaze over.

Even "Negative Mark" from Canary Call is now looking wildly optimistic in his prediction that Norwich will have one point by October. As things stand, Norwich are on course for a record that will never, ever be beaten - 48 consecutive EPL losses. Losing to Watford means every other remaining game must now be lost. And of course Delia has her eyes firmly set on the record books herself - a sixth relegation will take her three clear of Sir Arthur and extend a club record in the boardroom that is also unlikely to be broken.

I agree with this, the club will dither and dally, I agree with loyalty to a degree but you have to draw a line and that line has been crossed. 5 games and not a glove laid on anybody, the rest of the country think we are bunch of happy clapping fans with no desire to stay in the premier league. The fans are ambitious but the club will be loyal to Farke because he is a nice guy and we are a nice club not a ruthless club

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Mullet said:

I agree with this, the club will dither and dally, I agree with loyalty to a degree but you have to draw a line and that line has been crossed. 5 games and not a glove laid on anybody, the rest of the country think we are bunch of happy clapping fans with no desire to stay in the premier league. The fans are ambitious but the club will be loyal to Farke because he is a nice guy and we are a nice club not a ruthless club

Nice club in a ruthless league is only going to have one outcome.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Ken Hairy said:

Blimey, you're late to the party today...... 

Not really. It’s a bit of a journey from Lincoln.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Ken Hairy said:

Blimey, you're late to the party today...... 

Sounds like he'd be fun at parties doesn't he.

Should have played Radiohead as background music when reading it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

Sounds like he'd be fun at parties doesn't he.

Should have played Radiohead as background music when reading it.

People shouldn't be having parties. They should have a determined, quality focus on getting results by whatever means necessary. And this should be repeated every day of their lives.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Big Vince said:

People shouldn't be having parties. They should have a determined, quality focus on getting results by whatever means necessary. And this should be repeated every day of their lives.

Season starts at Everton Vince. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Season starts at Everton Vince. 

I thought it started against Brighton? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have to say I am furious at the happy clappers and their  lack of support for the club

they can’t separate the club from the board, our club is amazing our board are truly awful but it’s the happy clappers that keep them in place

shame on the happy clappers and the Delia apologists 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Big Vince said:

Where are all those numpty fans who were making excuses for the previous 4 defeats? If this was not the first winnable game, no other will be in this league. Farke had a full week with all his supposedly best players at his disposal, but the team performed worse than they did when there were all these excuses flying around as to why they lost each of the first four games.

So where is Webber now? How does he account for a £50 million spend leading to even worse results than two years' ago? How many more defeats are required before he crawls out from under his stone? Ditto the Socialists, but of course they have a lot of previous form in these situations. They will keep dithering and dithering until they have to choose between manager and fans (and we know which way that one will go) as was the case with numerous previous incumbents. Farke is now one of those managers who is a dead man walking. There is no way back from the situation he finds himself in. He has lost all credibility. Whatever he now says, no one is listening anymore. But still the Socialists will dither until their hand is forced. 

I was delighted that Watford fans really rubbed it in at the final whistle because Norwich fans fully deserved it for all their support for a completely failed brand of football, a board that scarcely conceals its lack of desire to compete at this level, a sporting director who has utterly failed to build a team starting from the back despite promising us that he would learn from two years' ago and a head coach who refuses to change tactics and simply lets the opposition win because they know exactly how Norwich are going to play. 

As with two years' ago there is no EPL experience worth noting in the team and the Socialists don't want to pay EPL wages. Only monkeys get attracted to peanuts. Consequently, there are no players at the club who can defend at this level and this is the number one prerequisite for any stay in the EPL beyond one season. But try telling this to any Norwich fan and their eyes glaze over.

Even "Negative Mark" from Canary Call is now looking wildly optimistic in his prediction that Norwich will have one point by October. As things stand, Norwich are on course for a record that will never, ever be beaten - 48 consecutive EPL losses. Losing to Watford means every other remaining game must now be lost. And of course Delia has her eyes firmly set on the record books herself - a sixth relegation will take her three clear of Sir Arthur and extend a club record in the boardroom that is also unlikely to be broken.

Can't really disagree with any of this. Not that all fans will see it that way.... 🙂 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, komakino said:

Can't really disagree with any of this. Not that all fans will see it that way.... 🙂 

Go and join him celebrating that one off win at Lincoln then.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We've lost our first 5. Our season starts every new game in the hope we might get a result and kick start our campaign 🤣

Not confident about Everton though after their result!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Uncle Fred said:

I have to say I am furious at the happy clappers and their  lack of support for the club

they can’t separate the club from the board, our club is amazing our board are truly awful but it’s the happy clappers that keep them in place

shame on the happy clappers and the Delia apologists 

The club was much more successful when Mr Chase bounced supporters around - and rightly so.

Allowing supporters to determine the direction of the club is a recipe for disaster.

Leaders are supposed to lead and followers are supposed to follow.

Any deviation from this principle and you get people like the boy Keown come along and brush the club aside.

Stock and laughing spring to mind.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Big Vince said:

The club was much more successful when Mr Chase bounced supporters around - and rightly so.

Allowing supporters to determine the direction of the club is a recipe for disaster.

Leaders are supposed to lead and followers are supposed to follow.

Any deviation from this principle and you get people like the boy Keown come along and brush the club aside.

Stock and laughing spring to mind.

It is indeed a very sad sight to see once again we have been humiliated by the stowmarket 2 

when will our fan base wake up to the realisation that they are the root of all our problems

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Midlands Yellow said:

How much money @4/7 are you putting on Vince? 
 

All of it. The lot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...