Sign in to follow this  
Dean Coneys boots

How many points?

Agree 16. Last 38 prem games that's all weve taken 🤣🤣🤣. Surely we can't do as bad as Derby that season? Surely not....

If Farke is here for the duration genuinely think we will get the lowest points total in history. We are so far out of our depth in this league under Farke it's frightening.

All the best Keith Scott.

Possibly more than 10 but probably less than 20.

In 5 games (circa 450+ minutes of football), we have looked competitive for no more than 45 minutes, and that's probably being overly generous..

In the days of John Bond, when things were going wrong he set out for a ninety minute boring 0-0 draw. Dreadful to watch but it seemed to always break the sequence.

Can't see Farke going for that though.

Farke as manager all season and we will be lucky to get above 30 points. If we make a change to an experienced manager then I'd expect us to do better. Farke for me is only good for one type of football which is playing from the back, dominating posession and being better technically. In the prem we immediately become one of the least physical sides in the division and we aren't better technically so we therefore offer little threat. Our best opportunities today were when we gambled a long hoof up top and Watford had to handle with the long ball and we would pick up the 2nd ball... the positives for me were kabak, normann and Sargent. The negatives were Hanley, McLean, Gilmour (for first 75mins) and Rashica.