Sign in to follow this  
Ken Hairy

Everton

Getting hammered right now, they'll be wanting a response next week, feel sorry for who they're playing nex....... Oh wait.... 

I was watching closely at the 2nd goal going in from the corner. What was konsa celebrating like a d1ck in godfreys face? Bet villa aren't crying about selling smack grealish now for 100m....

3 minutes ago, Ken Hairy said:

Getting hammered right now, they'll be wanting a response next week, feel sorry for who they're playing nex....... Oh wait.... 

Don’t worry, I’ve been to Goodison twice and not seen Everton win-three in a row next week 🤞

• Like 1

After today's mauling by Watford's midfield we have Everton's Doucoure, allen to contend with. 

Not to mention damari grey, and the likes of Digne and Coleman putting in crosses that won't be blocked and richardlidson or rondon gobbling up. 

On 18/09/2021 at 19:23, Michael Starr said:

But can't we offset their response with our response--ohhhh right no, no we can't

I know who my money would be on to create a response - like a poster said on another topic they could mess about for 20 mins and still beat us 4-0

Villa played with 2 up top vs their 3 CBs. Will be interesting to see Godfrey marking Pukki.

In the same way that you can't carry forward defeats from 2 years ago, you can't carry forward the victories either.

Luckily it seems Calvert-Lewin is still injured but you would have to fancy a very comfortable home win.