Sign in to follow this  
sack the chef

Williams not good enough

2 hours ago, sack the chef said:

sorry, but hes full of errors, we are blooding another teams youngster, hope hes not on some gaurenteed to start contract

We are a training ground for the big clubs this club does the same thing every season when will they stop this our young players will not stay with this club time to wake up.

1 hour ago, For the future said:

I thought I would not write this but it’s time to sack farke and bring in a premier manger

Did you crib this from somewhere? 

I was quite forgiving of Williams today but, having watched the highlights and looked at the stats I actually think he was probably the weakest player today. 66% passing accuracy is simply not good enough and probably a significant part of why we were struggling to keep a handle on the game.

He really needs to learn how to stop the ball coming in from his wing and react quicker when the ball rebounds. It doesn't look great from him in the replays. 

The biggest problem is Farke has no idea what his best and most reliable first team is. The only player that is a dead cert for selection is Max Aarons.That is it.

Covid….late-comers….tough early fixtures….international matches (only two PL teams supplied more players)…has meant that Farke’s time with the full squad has been very limited. 

Ask any poster on here which team and formation they would set up with and there would be a myriad of answers.

There is no point sacking Farke, it rarely works out. We’ll just have to suck up these results until Farke hits on a combination that starts to work.Amazingly, we aren’t cast adrift as yet. Nobody was complaining when Farke signed a four year contract. Too early to renege it now.

Odd one with Williams... sounded like he fought a 1 man battle vs Arsenal and was easily our best player but then was absolutely pony today and vs Leicester... I guess that's young players for you.

Probably time for Giannoulis to get a go and/or 5 at the back to come into play.

Thought Williams was poor, he just let Watford tap in the 3rd as he stopped appealing for off side and struggled v Sarr all game but had little help. Think we need to think about dropping rashica, and playing Williams LB and Giannoluis Lm offering support defensively but also good attacking thrust.

I thought Normann was excellent but he was at fault for 2nd goal

for what its worth, I wasnt really just talking about that game or trying to single him out, his mistakes were painful to watch in the leicester game, very naive and typical of inexperience, and farke persisted with him, a young loanee from man utd, instead of playing the guy who played last season and we paid x million for

the greek wasnt injured as far as im aware ?