Sign in to follow this  
Bradwell canary

What do we need?

Probably go back to our formation from last season. We romped the league with it, so it deserves a chance for me I would go with; 

Krul

Aarons    Kabak    Gibson    Williams

Normann   McClean

Tzolis           Dowell            Cantwell

Pukki 

We need to add a bit more cutting edge to the team - get Tzolis/Rashica/Sargent/Pukki/Idah etc to be more effective and scoring goals. Then we will see opposition teams a bit more circumspect and less cavalier towards us.

People focussing on the defence, but what will keep us up is goals.

Farke needs to decide on a line up and stick with it for a few games. The whole core of the team is changing too much for each match. 

Just now, Dean Coneys boots said:

Absolute rubbish - you stay up at this level by building from the back. Unless you can defend you are stuffed. But, as it happens, we can’t do either presently 

My point was that to make teams respect us more, we have to do more on the attacking front to put them under pressure, otherwise they just think they can walk all over us, as they have been so far this season.  But you are right, it's not yet working across the team, but as I also have said, we  did have two players today for who it was their first start for us. We must give it time.

6 minutes ago, Dean Coneys boots said:

Absolute rubbish - you stay up at this level by building from the back. Unless you can defend you are stuffed. But, as it happens, we can’t do either presently 

We need a settled back four for a few games. Particularly our CB pairing.

• Like 1

Just now, hogesar said:

We need a settled back four for a few games. Particularly our CB pairing.

I also agree we just can’t keep swapping defenders each week. Farke need to use cup game to decide on back 4 (or 5) and stick with it for at least next four games. 
possibly same with midfield as well

It's not the style of play because we have none without Emi. Really don't get what I'm watching at the moment. We create very little in open play. 

We are so fcuking soft and look like conceding everytime the opposition attacks. Had it not been for Krul it would have been an absolute **** show.

1 hour ago, duke63 said:

Farke needs to decide on a line up and stick with it for a few games. The whole core of the team is changing too much for each match. 

Think it's known as the "Pick 'n Mix" system of selecting a team