Ken Hairy

Daniel Farke

Now note this is not a Farke Out rant, and it's so depressing to post but, I love what Farke has done for us, but it's clear he hasn't got the tools for this level, whether his own ability or what we've given him. So we either now accept up and down playing the right way but never ever staying up and getting slagged off by all and sundry until one season we don't come back, or we say thank you very much and goodbye but we have to do that now. 

Do we stick and accept our position in the game or twist and say thank for some superb memories? 

It's all very depressing. 

Can't agree here. I think we're all jumping the gun a bit on the back of one disappointing result in the first game of a season where we might have had a chance. Considering how low a state we were in just over four years ago with our finances in a mess and an aging squad going nowhere rapidly, for him and Webber to have pulled out what they have is remarkable. To do so whilst sorting out our finances is impressive enough. To do it whilst delivering two Championship titles with a stylish brand of attacking football that's won fans way beyond Carrow Road is something else. And to do it with a heavier focus on youth than your average team in the top two divisions makes it as remarkable as it does.

However, the extent to which this is remarkable does make the downs that bit more biting, or even distressing to many. And we have to make sure we don't panic.

• Like 2

Just now, TheGunnShow said:

Can't agree here. I think we're all jumping the gun a bit on the back of one disappointing result in the first game of a season where we might have had a chance. Considering how low a state we were in just over four years ago with our finances in a mess and an aging squad going nowhere rapidly, for him and Webber to have pulled out what they have is remarkable. To do so whilst sorting out our finances is impressive enough. To do it whilst delivering two Championship titles with a stylish brand of attacking football that's won fans way beyond Carrow Road is something else. And to do it with a heavier focus on youth than your average team in the top two divisions makes it as remarkable as it does.

However, the extent to which this is remarkable does make the downs that bit more biting, or even distressing to many. And we have to make sure we don't panic.

It's not one disappointing result it's 15 in a row. 

Now I'm not saying Farke Out, but he stays we go down but come back etc, but then we as fans accept that. 

2 minutes ago, TheGunnShow said:

Might have had a chance? Leicester at home was a very winnable game

Gilmour brings absolutely nothing to the party. He genuinely looks like he should still be in youth football. Farke needs to wise up and quickly or this side will go down as the worst side in premier league history 

Something has to change unless people like losing..  I really don't. I would replace Farke now. We dont seem to learn from our mistakes.

Just now, Ken Hairy said:

It's not one disappointing result it's 15 in a row. 

Now I'm not saying Farke Out, but he stays we go down but come back etc, but then we as fans accept that. 

Did any of us realistically expect to get any points from the first four when the fixture list first came around? I certainly didn't.

Also, did we really have that much of a chance on Project Restart with a litany of centre-halves all out at once? I certainly didn't think so either. If we'd had a fully fit side, we might have been able to go down fighting, but realistically we were a bit too far gone.

I don't care for being relegated at all, but if anything's clear from watching football, knee-jerk decisions on managers rarely turn out all that well for prolonged periods.

This season is going to be even more embarrassing than two seasons ago . Something needs to change  , style of play , manager or owners .

7 minutes ago, Virtual reality said:

Gilmour brings absolutely nothing to the party. He genuinely looks like he should still be in youth football. Farke needs to wise up and quickly or this side will go down as the worst side in premier league history 

Gilmour is appalling, I'd be sending him back tonight. 

2 minutes ago, TheGunnShow said:

Did any of us realistically expect to get any points from the first four when the fixture list first came around? I certainly didn't.

Also, did we really have that much of a chance on Project Restart with a litany of centre-halves all out at once? I certainly didn't think so either. If we'd had a fully fit side, we might have been able to go down fighting, but realistically we were a bit too far gone.

I don't care for being relegated at all, but if anything's clear from watching football, knee-jerk decisions on managers rarely turn out all that well for prolonged periods.

There's far too many excuses being trotted out on this forum. If we didn't think we could get anything from those first 4 games then what's the point of even being in this league in the first place? There were winnable games in there and we should be trying to compete, regardless of the opposition. The reality is, our play has been awful, both at the back and up front. 

And now, beaten at home 3-1 by relegation rivals, with calamitous defending and a toothless attack? When will the excuses stop? 

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

18 minutes ago, TheGunnShow said:

Did you expect none from 5 with a GD of - 12????? I ****ing well didn't!!!! 

Edited by Ken Hairy
  • Like 1

Just now, Ken Hairy said:

Gilmour is appalling, I'd be sending him back tonight. 

Unfortunately it’s looking like a waste of a loan spot. I’ve no idea where the hype around him has come from.

8 minutes ago, TheGunnShow said:

I didn't expect to have 0 points after 5 games with a -12 goal difference

Sure, I thought we'd get a point if not all three out of this one, but I was definitely expecting our goal difference to be lousy. Since when have we ever started a season fast under Farke?

9 minutes ago, Virtual reality said:

Just playing devils advocate, Gilmour gets pretty much rave reviews and MoM nods in pretty much every game he’s played elsewhere, PL and for Scotland, maybe Gilmour isn’t the issue but how he’s being asked to play.

15 minutes ago, TheGunnShow said:

One disappointing result? Let me remind you, that’s 15 premier league matches overseen by Farke with a similar result.

Just now, Monty13 said:

Just playing devils advocate, Gilmour gets pretty much rave reviews and MoM nods in pretty much every game he’s played elsewhere, PL and for Scotland, maybe Gilmour isn’t the issue but how he’s being asked to play.

Yes apparently he does but that player is not what we’re seeing. I see a small boy massively out of his depth when he’s wearing out shirt. At this moment he’s bringing nothing. Obviously there are many other problems throughout this team but the hype this lad came with I was expecting something special

Daniel Farke's Premier League record with Norwich City - 

P43 W5 D6 L32 F28 A89 GD-61- Win ratio 11.63%

There is no need for a debate.  An absolutely shocking record.  Something has to change.  What's the alternative?  To just keep doing the same thing and hoping for a different outcome???

• Like 1

Daniel needs to chill out tonight and watch some vintage German **** from the 70s. That said Norwich are so powder puff and mentally weak on another level compared to everyone else. 

I said I was more worried about playing the likes of Watford than Leicester or Arsenal when people were saying easier fixtures are on the horizon. Lower PL teams easily dismantle us playing under Farke, we're too weak, too slow and too nice and we're awful off the ball. If Watford did this to us at home imagine what teams who are better at it like Palace, Burnley and West Ham will do to us? 

It was a clueless performance.

As soon as we went a goal down, you knew what the outcome was going to be.

No urgency, even with a home crowd roaring you on.

It was almost feeble, there were times in that game where Watford looked there for the taking, but we still don't know where our players are and how to find them

Those stats are genuinely shocking. Nice guy but I'd like him replaced now before the remainder of his legacy is totally shot, as well as any shred of credibility we have left as a serious top level football club.

8 minutes ago, Michael Starr said:

I didn't expect to have 0 points after 5 games with a -12 goal difference

Happy Clappers Utd will make you feel better come supper time. Just give them time to think up a few more excuses. 

7 minutes ago, City 2nd said:

One disappointing result? Let me remind you, that’s 15 premier league matches overseen by Farke with a similar result.

Your definition of disappointing clearly doesn't match mine. I'd expect to lose the first four we had so whilst I don't like the defeat, I am not surprised that it came. This one is a disappointing one as I was sure we'd be more than capable of getting something. In short, we played below expectations.

3 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Daniel needs to chill out tonight and watch some vintage German **** from the 70s. That said Norwich are so powder puff and mentally weak on another level compared to everyone else. 

You'd be forgiven for thinking that watching vintage German **** was where he got our defensive tactics from!

25 minutes ago, City 2nd said:

Pld 43 W5 D6 L32 at this level, now we all love Farke but that gets him sacked anywhere else. 

Edited by Ken Hairy