Sign in to follow this  
sack the chef

Time for big sam?

I'm open to considering a point in time where we might want to roll the dice and change manager.

I'd be gutted if the dice landed on that dinosaur. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

whilst he is a throw back, i think if you got him in now he would at least tighten the defence, we cant continue like they are just out of sheer stubboness and some german feeder club mentality of nurturing youngsters technical skills for profit

we cant defend, have no plan b, and apparently arent willing to try anything different, we are going down, possibly with the lowest points haul ever if we carry on as is, its a shambles

I dont like him, but if he kept the club in the league by a point from horrible to watch grinding dull rubbish then great, sack him at the end of the year and build with someone with a bit more style. Every time we go down the gap widens, regardless if you bounce back

Edited by sack the chef

6 minutes ago, sack the chef said:

whilst he is a throw back, i think if you got him in now he would at least tighten the defence, we cant continue like they are just out of sheer stubboness and some german feeder club mentality of nurturing youngsters technical skills for profit

we cant defend, have no plan b, and apparently arent willing to try anything different, we are going down, possibly with the lowest points haul ever if we carry on as is, its a shambles

I dont like him, but if he kept the club in the league by a point from horrible to watch grinding dull rubbish then great, sack him at the end of the year and build with someone with a bit more style. Every time we go down the gap widens, regardless if you bounce back

West Brom tried this last year remember? It didn't work. 

If we were going to roll the dice and gamble on somebody, then why not Frank Lampard? Did a good job bringing through Mount, Abrahams, James etc at Chelsea, and prob get Cantwell ticking and signed up to a contract.

Edited by TeemuVanBasten
  • Like 1

Love Daniel and only hope he ever leaves on his own terms. The one candidate that stands out is Mark Robins at Coventry. Ex Norwich and doing a mind blowing job in the Midlands. 

6 hours ago, sack the chef said:

wouldnt be any worse than this shower

I agree with changing manager but not that gum chugging block head

12 hours ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

West Brom tried this last year remember? It didn't work. 

If we were going to roll the dice and gamble on somebody, then why not Frank Lampard? Did a good job bringing through Mount, Abrahams, James etc at Chelsea, and prob get Cantwell ticking and signed up to a contract.

Not sure Lampard is a good example, look where he ended up last season? 

3 hours ago, Budapest Canary said:

Houghton? Available and knows how to keep teams up.

Ray Houghton? Ex Liverpool and Irish international? That’s a great shout 😉