Sign in to follow this  
Keith Scott

Daniel Farke

Great guy, done great things for the club. But time to throw sentimentality out the window. For the sake of NCFC he needs to go. He simply cannot cut it at this level. Far, far, far too naive. Another relegation is unacceptable.

All the best. Keith Scott.

i thought going into this season that he'd learned lessons from last time and would adapt how we play. He either hasn't learned a thing or can't set a team up any other way. We needed defensive structure and we needed to be able to counter at pace, instead we're pi55ing about with a small boy in central midfield, we're standing off when we defend and not pressing and still pushing our FB's up the pitch leaving us exposed, still trying to play short passes around teams instead of running and dribbling at them and we still lack composure infront of goal.

Ideally we'd keep him and he'd change his approach, but I don't think he can. 

There do seem to be more questions than answers at the moment about Farke. 

1)Persisting with a formation that does nothing for us in either an attacking or defensive situation. 

2)baffling subs and more often than not too late subs. 

3) absolutely no sign on how to tightening up our abhorrent defence 

1 minute ago, By Hook or Ian crook said:

There do seem to be more questions than answers at the moment about Farke. 

1)Persisting with a formation that does nothing for us in either an attacking or defensive situation. 

2)baffling subs and more often than not too late subs. 

3) absolutely no sign on how to tightening up our abhorrent defence 

Twas ever thus but he got away with it in the Champioship.

And now he's added "Pick 'n Mix" to his team selection skills.

we continue to do the same ****e that we arent capable of at this level

williams and hanley all over the place

continue to try play it out from the back despite not being technically competent enough to do it, instantly being closed down because theres no plan b, and we have no height or strength to go longer while persisting with pukki (hes great, but he gives us zero options for an alternative way of playing)

at least TRY something different for crying out loud, theres no point having a "style" if it doesnt cut it in the top division because everyone knows how to beat you

Good job we didn’t give him a long contact in the summer.

Honestly I was one pleased to see him commit in principal, but if this continues that’s looking a pretty foolish decision.

I’ve seen suggestions in the past we will struggle to keep hold of Farke but I’m not sure he’s proved to anyone he can manage a bigger club.