chicken

****The Official Lapps Match Thread v Watford (H)(PL) ****

Just now, Hank shoots Skyler said:

Sargent off?? Thought Rashica for Tzolis would be the change 

Folks at the game suggesting Sargent was dead on his feet. More surprised by Normann to be honest. 

Honestly, the squad is good enough to stay up now. When do we start questioning Farke at the top level? He's had literally 50 free hits now in the Premiership.

How is Gilmour still on the pitch? He's too small, too weak and too slow to play central midfield for a lower PL team, him lining up against Sissoko and Kucka is hilariously mismatched. Bringing Normann off instead is truly baffling. 

2 minutes ago, Nuff Said said:

Did you not know - if we concede a goal it automatically means Hanley is crap?

Nothing to do with one player, we should defend as a team not on the basis of one player. We should be coached a lot better in defending. I don’t know how it’s possible to spend £50 million on players and look worse than the season we spent nothing. At least the last time we were in the prem we made a lot of chances 

Just now, Christoph Stiepermann said:

How is Gilmour still on the pitch? He's too small, too weak and too slow to play central midfield for a lower PL team, him lining up against Sissoko and Kucka is hilariously mismatched. Bringing Normann off instead is truly baffling. 

It makes no sense, at all.

We’ve been screwed over again by VAR but again you have to question Farke here. They are playing exactly as we knew they would. Their threat is exactly what we knew it was. We should have done something a bit different to counter it snd we need to learn to defend properly. Farke has never been able to coach the team to defend, we just get away with it in the champ. 

• Like 1

FARKE has to be questioned here. 50 free hits and still not able to put out a team capable of competing. No other professional football club would EVER support that. FARKE is a "nice bloke" but this is unacceptable now.

1 minute ago, Michael Starr said:

FARKE has to be questioned here. 50 free hits and still not able to put out a team capable of competing. No other professional football club would EVER support that. FARKE is a "nice bloke" but this is unacceptable now.

I agree, and got slated for saying as much the other day. This squad is good enough. 

2 minutes ago, Darth Canary1 said:

Farke gets another 5 games for me, I think this squad is good enough to stay up.

Jurgen, Conte, Pep to replace him? No, likely Hughton or similar. Be careful what you wish for.

Just now, WD40 said:

“Loud boos for Sargent” says the Pinkun live chat. Really?

They didn't want him taken off, but to be fair he was dead on his feet.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Darth Canary1 said:

Farke gets another 5 games for me, I think this squad is good enough to stay up.

Wondering why so many are so certain this squad can stay up?

Krul, Aarons, Hanley, McClean, Pukki all failed previously.

Rasicha + Sargent went down last season.

Lets be right, no one had heard of Tzolis or Normann before we signed them.

Or is it because they cost money, that we expect the squad to stay up?