chicken

****The Official Lapps Match Thread v Watford (H)(PL) ****

That bench...add a RB and a midfielder  to that and youve another starting 11...Daniel has options now and good ones to in almost every position..just what the summer transfer window was all about

Now we need to start to gather points...today...next week...the week after..whenever...but giving all his signings game time can only be a good thing.

Hesgoals is pretty reliable and there’s a new Reddit streaming thread for suggestions. Sadly I need to finish building a new shed first. ☹️

14 minutes ago, Creedence Clearwater Couto said:

One thing this line up appears to show me at least, is that it's either Rashica or Tzolis, never both. Which I think is a shame. 

I'm happy with the line up, although seems quite sporadic with the changes again. 

It does seem a bit strange that probably our two biggest attacking signings play in the same position although I understand both can play anywhere across the front 4.

I hope people will stop saying we don't have a plan B now. We are now in a position to play a few different formations, as we did last week. I just wonder how this line up will work out, I can't see it being a basic 433 and I wouldn't have thought it will be how the team has been displayed earlier in this thread. Very pleased to see Pukki and Sargent start. 

Good Line up

Got to Get Pukki Scoring

My choice would be Sargent into Middle with Tzolis on the wing instead of Pukki but Farke has Faith 

Sargent, Kabak and Normann add some heft to that side. Rashicas doesn't strike me as one to get pushed around either. Should be a side that doesn't get rolled over through shear physicality.

I like Sargent as an outlet option and maybe Gilmour under less pressure to beat the press if Normann proves able to provide an alternative outlet. 

Happy with that side on paper. Strong bench aswell, lots of options if we need to chase the game at any point.

3 minutes ago, norfolkngood said:

Good Line up

Got to Get Pukki Scoring

My choice would be Sargent into Middle with Tzolis on the wing instead of Pukki but Farke has Faith 

If Pukki gets a goal then he will start scoring fairly regularly I feel. I don't see Sargent as a man who is going to score us a ton of goals, he hasn't through his career, that's got to be Pukki in reality, but I really feel he maybe the key linkup play wise. They really could be two players who compliment each other well.

Surprised to see Foster back in goal for them, I thought Bachmann was their first choice and Foster had some woeful games last season.

On paper our starting XI is the stronger but we have to transfer that to the pitch!

🎶Let all tonight then drink with me
To the football game we love,
And wish it may successful be
As other games of old,
And in one grand united toast
Join player, game and song
And fondly pledge your pride and toast
Success to the City club.🎶

COME ON YOU YELLLLLLLLLLLLOWS!

2-0 Norwich. A Sargent brace.

OTBC

56 minutes ago, king canary said:

Big fan of that starting xi. Only concern is can we get Pukki going but I'm excited to see how this plays out. 

Yes I like it alot, here we go then

Damn, we were looking good going forward and was going to mention how if we can just find that final pass then we have a chance then that happens. 

Come on city!!!

2 minutes ago, king canary said:

Didn't ideally want to hear about our new star central defender being easily out jumped for a goal. 

Meanwhile Ajer getting tons of praise and looking like a fantastic defender

Dear oh dear

Edited by cambridgeshire canary

Just now, robertociNCFC said:

Damn, we were looking good going forward and was going to mention how if we can just find that final pass then we have a chance then that happens. 

Come on city!!!

Unfortunately, sometimes it feels like watching Groundhog Day.

3 minutes ago, king canary said:

Didn't ideally want to hear about our new star central defender being easily out jumped for a goal. 

Didn't even compete for it