chicken

****The Official Lapps Match Thread v Watford (H)(PL) ****

First big game of the season expectation wise.

Big call to arms from Farke including the 18minute explination on why he thinks some fans are being too critical/negative about our players and the impact that 100% of the support can have on the team, not just 95%.

Team news here on the Pinkun.

COYY! 

Edited by chicken
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Ken Hairy said:

Part of me wants him to start Rupp just to see the FB meltdown 😉

I can see Rupp starting. Watched the game last week, I can see why he would be in the team, was a solid performance. Let's see on the team news. 

2 minutes ago, king canary said:

Big fan of that starting xi. Only concern is can we get Pukki going but I'm excited to see how this plays out. 

Sargent should be able to support and bring him into the game more ala Stiepermann.

OTBC

1 minute ago, king canary said:

Big fan of that starting xi. Only concern is can we get Pukki going but I'm excited to see how this plays out. 

I think he may work better with Sargent, someone up the pitch when we attack able to hold the ball up, going to be interesting to see.

Also think Sargent and Kenny need to get in the area when Rashica has the ball to give him crossing options.

Good line up, really excited to see how this team works together. 

Just go out, get three points and make my weekend Norwich...i'm not asking for much here 🙂

Tot up the rough price of that starting 11, we’ve come along way in two years.

The bench as well. Farkes definitely got the weapons this time to compete.

1 minute ago, By Hook or Ian crook said:

Tzolis for Sargent and cantwell for McLean and it’s more or less what I’d of gone with 

I'd imagine both of them will come on at some point, depending how the match is going of course... 

1 minute ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Very interesting mind games from Farke to go on a long rant about how Rupp is one of our best players and how he should start every week..

Only for him to the be dropped to the bench the very next day

That's why he said what he said, he was making it clear this isn't the fans decision to drop him. 

7 minutes ago, By Hook or Ian crook said:

Tzolis for Sargent and cantwell for McLean and it’s more or less what I’d of gone with 

Cantwell is 50/50 for me at the moment. From what I’ve seen so far this season, he is getting pushed around, frustrated and lacks a solid, influential presence.  I don’t doubt his technical ability, but he seems to be struggling with making the step up.

Maybe his bubble of being the NCFC wonder kid is losing it’s luster since the new signings and the PL being much tougher to play in than the Championship.

Just now, cambridgeshire canary said:

Get in a helecopter and fly above the stadium with a pair of binoculars

Surely you'd be at Carrow Rd then?