Sign in to follow this  
cambridgeshire canary

Hugill 'giving West Brom an edge'

5 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

https://www.edp24.co.uk/sport/norwich-city/ncfc-canaries-adam-reach-jordan-hugill-west-brom-8332652

Bit odd given some on here who shall go unnamed were saying he was a useless donkey and one of the worst players to have ever played here. I always thought he was a decent bloke, and seems West Brom are loving him 😉

Wears his heart on his sleeve and gives it his best always. The only problem is he’ll never score and never has that many goals. 

Edited by Midlands Yellow

The article says he hasn't scored yet and is written by Connor Southwell - he was hardly likely to day he was ****.

The Championship is his level but even then not the quality for a club chasing promotion.

55 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Wears his heart on his sleeve and gives it his best always. The only problem is he’ll never score and never has that many goals

Eh? 

Based on very little, but given a decent chance and a run of games, I think he could surprise a few of our supporters who had written him off before he’d kicked a ball for us.

4 minutes ago, Nuff Said said:

Eh? 

Based on very little, but given a decent chance and a run of games, I think he could surprise a few of our supporters who had written him off before he’d kicked a ball for us.

Just his career to date really. He’s not awful by any means but at best a poor mans Grant Holt. 

1 hour ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Just his career to date really. He’s not awful by any means but at best a poor mans Grant Holt. 

I meant how can he never score AND not have that many goals.

Or did you mean life goals?

5 minutes ago, Nuff Said said:

Both! Hope he excels at WBA and everyone’s a winner. Could be a fee already arranged but who knows. 

2 hours ago, ROBFLECK said:

It just shows how enormous the gap between the Championship and the PL is becoming...

Also how different the styles of play are here under Farke and under Ismael at Albion. Good player that obviously helped turn our changing room around thus deserves our respect but it's time to move on, we've got a far superior 'big man' in Sargent.

4 hours ago, Nuff Said said:

Or he's just not very good with the ladies?

For what it's worth, I think still he's pretty rubbish. I think he gives his all, never gives up, puts himself about, but, ultimately is nowhere near good enough. None of that is his fault and he puts a shift in, so good luck to him elsewhere.