Sign in to follow this  
crabbycanary

Professor Jonathan Van-Tam is one of our own

Something really strange has happened, in that I have been signed in under my original account (which I had never managed to recover previously), and now I am back to the current me!🤷‍♂️

Edited by Crabbycanary3

35 minutes ago, Crabbycanary3 said:

Something really strange has happened, in that I have been signed in under my original account (which I had never managed to recover previously), and now I am back to the current me!🤷‍♂️

"Is it me... for a moment... for a moment...for a moment?"

• Haha 1

None of the posts on this thread so far make any sense to me, either on their own or as an ensemble.

I don’t mind. To quote Robert Brown: I simply am stating a fact.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Crabbycanary3 said:

Ah ha.....a multiple account holder, bigot and a LIAR..........sorry........was just bitten by a horsefly 😉

1 hour ago, Van wink said:

Ah ha.....a multiple account holder, bigot and a LIAR..........sorry........was just bitten by a horsefly 😉

At least I own up to it VW 🙂 

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Crabbycanary3 said:

At least I own up to it VW 🙂 

Yes indeed Crabby and good on you, poor old Billy was never one for honesty😉

2 hours ago, Van wink said:

You really are a pathetic pri*ck Tiny Winkie. You need to get over your sad little obsession.

11 minutes ago, horsefly said:

You really are a pathetic pri*ck Tiny Winkie. You need to get over your sad little obsession.

🦆

Edited by Van wink

20 hours ago, Van wink said:

Calm down Billy 

Repition of the same utterly boring pathetic attempt at a joke. 

But just in case people don't understand your references to ducks I'll help you out and post again the private message I sent you and your response. People can make their own minds up about what this says about the type of person you are::

I am genuinely curious to know why you continue this rather childish game of calling me Billy. Many of your posts seem perfectly reasonable and considered, yet you find a curious need to descend to this strange form of insult on regular occasions. You are clearly intelligent enough to know that I am not Billy, so why persist in this nonsense? Feel free to do so if you find it satisfies some psychological need but I would appreciate to have my curiosity satisfied in your case because you're obviously not in the Swindon league when it comes to throwing around those sort of accusations

You walk like a duck and you quack my man

On 16/08/2021 at 11:27, Van wink said:

Really? Is that your honest response? I was genuinely seeking a reasoned reply. You honestly think that you don't often sound like other posters? Frankly, I won't respond by engaging in such childish antics, but it seems you intend to carry on. As Sartre would say, you choose yourself by choosing what you say and do. 

10 minutes ago, horsefly said:

Repition of the same utterly boring pathetic attempt at a joke. 

But just in case people don't understand your references to ducks I'll help you out and post again the private message I sent you and your response. People can make their own minds up about what this says about the type of person you are::

I am genuinely curious to know why you continue this rather childish game of calling me Billy. Many of your posts seem perfectly reasonable and considered, yet you find a curious need to descend to this strange form of insult on regular occasions. You are clearly intelligent enough to know that I am not Billy, so why persist in this nonsense? Feel free to do so if you find it satisfies some psychological need but I would appreciate to have my curiosity satisfied in your case because you're obviously not in the Swindon league when it comes to throwing around those sort of accusations

•  

On 16/08/2021 at 11:27, Van wink said:

Really? Is that your honest response? I was genuinely seeking a reasoned reply. You honestly think that you don't often sound like other posters? Frankly, I won't respond by engaging in such childish antics, but it seems you intend to carry on. As Sartre would say, you choose yourself by choosing what you say and do. 

•  

Posting a “private message” says more about you than it does me Billy. 🦆

3 minutes ago, Van wink said:

Posting a “private message” says more about you than it does me Billy. 🦆

People have a right to know just what a nasty pathetic hypocrite you are you sad old man. All you had to do was respond decently to my attempt to reach out to you to put an end to the nonsense, but you chose not to do that and instead repond with a further insult. That's exactly the sort of "man" you obviously are. You could concentrate on discussing the issues raised on the forum but have chosen not to. Sadly that's your choice, so grow up and take responsibility for it.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, horsefly said:

People have a right to know just what a nasty pathetic hypocrite you are you sad old man. All you had to do was respond decently to my attempt to reach out to you to put an end to the nonsense, but you chose not to do that and instead repond with a further insult. That's exactly the sort of "man" you obviously are. You could concentrate on discussing the issues raised on the forum but have chosen not to. Sadly that's your choice, so grow up and take responsibility for it.

Definitely a whiff of Bill about that one 😉

7 minutes ago, horsefly said:

Don't worry horsefly, nobody else thinks you're Bill. Just Mr Bennett it seems, oddly.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Fuzzar said:

Don't worry horsefly, nobody else thinks you're Bill. Just Mr Bennett it seems, oddly.

Thanks Fuzzar! It's a shame he has this weird childish obsession and can't manage to get on with the rather obvious purpose of a forum by commenting on the issues being discussed.