Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the PUPs Season 15 Week 6

Recommended Posts

My best pick for Graham this week is in Romania Liga ll

AFC Hermannstadt          v          Dacia Unirea Braila          Home Win

For Drinks I have seen an intersting bet on Bill Hill...

Norwich to win, Watford most cards, Norwich most corners which is 15/2

I remember that Brighton game TGD, I was imploring Russ to get in the box for the corner, then he did THAT! Happy Day🙌🙃💛⚽💚

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just in time! Sorry, very busy week... good luck everyone!

My pick: Livingston v Celtic - away win
SuperHooper's pick: Middlesbrough v Blackpool - home win

Match bet:
Wolfie: Under 1.5 goals (cagey!)
SuperHooper: Aarons to score any time

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m going for a home win for Karlberg v. Enkoping in Sweden Division 2 Norra Svealand. 
Karlberg are W7 D1 L0 F33 A9 at home and Enkoping W0 D2 L6 F3 A13 away. 

Good Luck, Graham!

 

For the match bet - Sargent to score last.

Good Luck, TGD!

Edited by Cosmic Twin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am in horrendous form so far this season-1 from 5-so I'm giving the kiss of death to @KiwiScot's choice of an Inverness CT away win at Dunfermline.

For the Norwich match bet, I think that we will win by I don't think that either side will keep a clean sheet so how about, Norwich Win, Over 2.5 goals which is 11/4 on Bet365 or 13/5 on William Hill.

Good luck to Graham Humphrey, The Great Drinkell and to all you lovely PUPs out there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Evening Pup's

 Thanks for your selection's  a good variation and  it seems most of you think this is the game that will see us gain our first 3 points of the season? With confidence high and a selection of possible goal scores I'm splitting the bet like this please Nutty.

Any one of these bets come in and we'll show a profit - Fingers Cross

  • Norwich Win £5

Fun Bets

  • Omobamidele to score at any time £1
  • Norwich to win from behind £1
  • Watford to miss a penalty £1

Safety Net  - (just look at our record v Watford)

  • Both teams to Score Watford Win £2

Great motivational press conference today by the Boss, I hope all of you who are going to the game listen to DF and can help our boys turn this into a celebration.

Again thanks for this opportunity Nutty - lets hope this,  and Grahams selections can add some money to the CSF Pot.

wishing you all a great weekend and enjoy the match.

 

 

 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In bocca al lupo 🦮@Graham Humphrey e tutti i voi PUPetti 🦮..

Think the Finland Ykonnen W League looks good for:

TuWe vs NJS - Away win

As for @TheGreatDrinkell’s  Norwich game, maybe a tricast:

BTTS, Pukki to score, more than 4 yellow cards… no hiding place, huge game…💛💚

Parma 

Edited by Parma Ham's gone mouldy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Evening everyone and good luck Graham and Drinks.

MM - BAYERN MUNICH -v- Bochum HOME WIN

MMMK - WOLFSBURG -v- Frankfurt HOME WIN

Bit late for the match bet, but Tzolis anytime would have been my choice!!

OTBC 💛💚

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Mr Angry said:

I am in horrendous form so far this season-1 from 5-so I'm giving the kiss of death to @KiwiScot's choice of an Inverness CT away win at Dunfermline.

Hehe. Ta, but you realise we both have the same record so I think you've just sunk us with a "Mind Mend" gone wrong. I've warned Cosmic & Purple about it before however they love logic.

image.jpeg.5d0c9d8204261f4a1f6c98f0b55f5487.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Graham Humphrey said:

Slightly ironic given you've never had a drink out of me 😜

I think a bit of mischief from Nutty this week, making everyone mention Graham and Drinks in the same sentence. 
 

surely you’re getting the subliminal message? 😜

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry I am late. 
Ajax to beat Cambuur. 
 

BTTS for the Norwich game. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for the suggestions.  Once again there's a lot to work through here and given that it's early in the season for most leagues still, it's much harder to get a grasp of form than usual - even the tactic I have used in the past of the performance of each PUP making their pick is difficult to make useful at this point.  There's still plenty of good ideas here and it was tough to whittle it down to six, but this is what I am taking a deep breath and going with...

Dunfermline v Inverness

Man City v Southampton

Fulham v Reading

Ostersunds v Elfsborg

Salernitana v Atalanta

Ajax v Cambuur

 

Slightly dicey with three away wins here but I do fancy my chances with these.  At the end of the day to get some cash in the pot, no matter how much, will be a victory so fingers crossed...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good luck GH ! I'm going with Man city to beat Southampton please.

For the NCfC bet, I'll go for Pukki first goal. Good luck The great drinkell 

💛💚

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, The Great Drinkell said:

Evening Pup's

 Thanks for your selection's  a good variation and  it seems most of you think this is the game that will see us gain our first 3 points of the season? With confidence high and a selection of possible goal scores I'm splitting the bet like this please Nutty.

Any one of these bets come in and we'll show a profit - Fingers Cross

  • Norwich Win £5

Fun Bets

  • Omobamidele to score at any time £1
  • Norwich to win from behind £1
  • Watford to miss a penalty £1

Safety Net  - (just look at our record v Watford)

  • Both teams to Score Watford Win £2

Great motivational press conference today by the Boss, I hope all of you who are going to the game listen to DF and can help our boys turn this into a celebration.

Again thanks for this opportunity Nutty - lets hope this,  and Grahams selections can add some money to the CSF Pot.

wishing you all a great weekend and enjoy the match.

 

 

 

Thanks for these TGD. I love your strategy and a safety net is always a good idea. I've placed them to our best advantage and we have...

Norwich Win

£5 Bet 365

23/20

£10.75

Omobamidele to score at any time

£1 Bill Hill

18/1

£19.00

Norwich to win from behind

£1 Bet 365

9/1

£10.00

Watford to miss a penalty

£1 Bill Hill

20/1

£21.00

Both teams to Score Watford Win

£2 Bet 365

7/1

£16.00

Really looking forward to the game tomorrow. Good luck Paul and of course our beloved Canaries🤞🍀💛⚽💚💪

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Graham Humphrey said:

Thanks for the suggestions.  Once again there's a lot to work through here and given that it's early in the season for most leagues still, it's much harder to get a grasp of form than usual - even the tactic I have used in the past of the performance of each PUP making their pick is difficult to make useful at this point.  There's still plenty of good ideas here and it was tough to whittle it down to six, but this is what I am taking a deep breath and going with...

Dunfermline v Inverness

Man City v Southampton

Fulham v Reading

Ostersunds v Elfsborg

Salernitana v Atalanta

Ajax v Cambuur

 

Slightly dicey with three away wins here but I do fancy my chances with these.  At the end of the day to get some cash in the pot, no matter how much, will be a victory so fingers crossed...

Thanks for these Graham, they look really good and I think we have a great chance of another win. I've placed them with Bet 365 where the potential return is £59.46. Here are the details...

Inverness CT

17/20

15:00 Sat

Man City

1/8

15:00 Sat

Fulham

1/3

15:00 Sat

Ajax

1/9

19:00 Sat

Atalanta

2/7

19:45 Sat

Elfsborg

1/2

14:00 Sun

So we have 5 tomorrow and hopefully we'll be cheering for a win in Sweden on Sunday.

Good luck Graham and all you PUPs🤞🍀💪

@Graham Humphrey which is your selection? I intend on racing you to the pub on Saturday. First one of us there buys the drinks😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, KiwiScot said:

Hehe. Ta, but you realise we both have the same record so I think you've just sunk us with a "Mind Mend" gone wrong. I've warned Cosmic & Purple about it before however they love logic.

image.jpeg.5d0c9d8204261f4a1f6c98f0b55f5487.jpeg

I think my strategy is officially called chasing my losses 🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, KiwiScot said:

Hehe. Ta, but you realise we both have the same record so I think you've just sunk us with a "Mind Mend" gone wrong. I've warned Cosmic & Purple about it before however they love logic.

image.jpeg.5d0c9d8204261f4a1f6c98f0b55f5487.jpeg

?🙄?🙄?🙄?🙄?🙄?🙄

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, nutty nigel said:

@Graham Humphrey which is your selection? I intend on racing you to the pub on Saturday. First one of us there buys the drink😉

Oops!  Good spot - my own pick will be Atalanta this week.

I may take a detour after the game 😉

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hard luck Graham on this miserable day, but well done to The Great Drinkell as we come away with £17!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It was good to see you in the Nelson Graham. First time in 18 months for me. Not much to celebrate but still really good to have a bit of normality. Kept expecting to see Lapps though 😥

I see Ajax won 9-0, shame they couldn't have shared some of those goals with the first three games. Unlucky Graham, you'll get them next time👍

Brilliant insurance from Drinks adding £17 to the pot. It's a beacon of light on disappointing day. TGD, it's great to have you back, you're a star ⭐

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks NN at 1-1 i thought we might be on for much bigger things.

Really poor weekend and hardly a silver lining but a few quid in the pot gives us a little sparkle.

Really bad luck Graham 

Well fingers crossed for next week for us and the team 

Thanks for the opportunity NN and thanks to all for your selections

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The stats show Graham didn't really stand a chance this weekend. 

21/39 winning PUPs 54%

16/28 winning picks 57%

Most profitable pick was TGD's Exeter at 1.14

The most heartening and important stat from those is that 39 of us took part this week. If we keep that up the rest will look after itself. 

There are now just 5 PUPs with perfect 100% records and Lakey is the new leader of our PUPs leagues....

PUP Wins Picks Win% Profit
Lake District Canary 6 6 100% 2.91
Sonyc 6 6 100% 2.75
Kathy 6 6 100% 2.54
Hammond1612 6 6 100% 1.72
Parma 6 6 100% 1.3
Twidio 5 5 100% 2.27
Mandie Moo 5 5 100% 1.85
nutty nigel 5 6 83% 2.1
Feedthewolf 5 6 83% 2.05
Til1010 5 6 83% 1.87
Hissing Sid 5 6 83% 1.57
Diesel Doris 5 6 83% 1.49
Leedscanary 5 6 83% 1.36
First Wazzock 5 6 83% 1.33
Cosmic Twin 5 6 83% 0.93
DJ11 5 6 83% 0.87
Graham Humphrey 4 5 80% 2.21
MMMK 4 5 80% 1.95
Newyorkcanary 4 6 67% 1.95
GMF 4 6 67% 1.24
Hector Brockelbank 4 6 67% 0.63
Crabbycanary 4 6 67% 0.47
Mr Apples 4 6 67% 0
Diane 4 6 67% -0.04
Gregt 4 6 67% -0.36
WWIAFTM 3 5 60% -0.26
ZLF 3 6 50% 0.57
Hansterbubble 3 6 50% -0.13
Jellytot 3 6 50% -0.83
NFN FC 3 6 50% -1.06
Indy 3 6 50% -1.41
PurpleCanary 3 6 50% -1.57
The Great Drinkell 2 4 50% 0.95
lincsy 2 4 50% -0.63

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PUP Wins Picks Win% Profit
Lake District Canary 6 6 100% 2.91
Sonyc 6 6 100% 2.75
Kathy 6 6 100% 2.54
Twidio 5 5 100% 2.27
Graham Humphrey 4 5 80% 2.21
nutty nigel 5 6 83% 2.1
Feedthewolf 5 6 83% 2.05
Newyorkcanary 4 6 67% 1.95
MMMK 4 5 80% 1.95
Til1010 5 6 83% 1.87
Mandie Moo 5 5 100% 1.85
Hammond1612 6 6 100% 1.72
Hissing Sid 5 6 83% 1.57
Diesel Doris 5 6 83% 1.49
Leedscanary 5 6 83% 1.36
First Wazzock 5 6 83% 1.33
Parma 6 6 100% 1.3
GMF 4 6 67% 1.24
The Great Drinkell 2 4 50% 0.95
Cosmic Twin 5 6 83% 0.93
DJ11 5 6 83% 0.87
Hector Brockelbank 4 6 67% 0.63
ZLF 3 6 50% 0.57
Crabbycanary 4 6 67% 0.47
Duncan Edwards 2 6 33% 0.25
Ncfcstar 1 3 33% 0.2
Mr Apples 4 6 67% 0

 

1403445090_Signaturetotals-20sept21.jpg.b42d84fd078d58b0f0d9a1c74feefb33.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...