Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the PUPs Season 15 Week 6

2073158710_dspic2.jpg.2844e43d72a7eb1f5751cddddca75b52.jpg

Welcome to Rays Funds, supported by Turner European Consulting and Cavell Healthcare.

We’ve got one of our longest serving PUPs in the hot seat this week with @Graham Humphrey in charge and selecting the final six results. Graham’s on top form this season with 4/4 100% wins. He’s also won with the final six before so we are in good hands this weekend. We bumped into Graham in the city this week It was good to see you buddy and I like that we're starting to meet up again. I'll hopefully be in the Nelson after the game on Saturday. Let’s all help GH with our very best selection from the games played on Saturday, Sunday and Monday of this weekend that are listed on the Bet 365 web site.

We’ve got another of our long serving PUPs in the Norwich Match hot seat with @The Great Drinkell making the final selections for our game at home to Watford. It’s great having TGD back this season. He’s one of our value hunters and a previous winner of the profitability league. Let’s find him some great options that are listed on Bet 365 or Bill Hill. You have a tenner to spend TGD, split how you like between the PUPs picks and your own.

I’ve provisionally set the rota for October. Please let me know if the dates are ok.

Final Six Results

2nd  October – @lincsy88

9th  October – Nutty

16th October – @Jellytot

23rd October – @lake district canary

30th October – @Diane

Norwich Match Picks

2nd  October – @ncfcstar

9th  October – Internationals

16th October – @gregt

23rd October – @NFN FC

30th October – @Hector Brockelbank

As always a massive thank-you to our benefactor PUPanon for making the Norwich match picks possible again this season. Also to all the Pink Un posters who send me pledges and donations. And to our wonderful sponsors Turner European Consulting and Cavell Healthcare. The sponsorship, pledges and donations all go straight into the presentation pot. It makes a massive difference to the amount we raise and I know the CSF and our DS and Pan-disability boys and girls really appreciate this support. For more information on our sponsors take a look at their websites below :-

712057387_turner2-page-001.jpg.d69bb7ab6e33b6517437057648143049.jpg

http://www.turnereuropeanconsulting.com/

473152359_cavellhealthcare.jpg.38398b6e006c07b7668945258c5466ec.jpg

https://www.cavellhealthcare.co.uk/

Now I’ll hand the thread over to Graham Humphrey and The Great Drinkell. Remember theres no pressure because we are all going to be doing our best to help you to success. We all stand together with the single aim of raising money for the Community Sports Foundation and our fabulous Downs Syndrome and pan-disability boys and girls.

Good luck all you PUPs... take it away Graham and Paul, the thread is yours.......🙃.........

1378797715_Signaturetotals-04sept21.jpg.005c6dc1617d282a5df8969049634a4d.jpg

1118815773_Rayssignature-04sept21.jpg.dcd80ccb7e75abdeea90e9137aae87d3.jpg

Rays Funds on Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/groups/124098287639888/

Rays Funds on Twitter : https://twitter.com/Raysfunds

• Like 1

Previously I'd said how Dunfermline were a fancied team for the divison despite having a bad start. Now I've become aware of that the home fans are not best pleased with who they have in charge. They are managed by Peter Grant! So I'm going for an away win as Caley bring their 100% record to town.

Dunfermline v Inverness Caledonian Thistle - Away Win

For the Norwich beat - Tzolis to score anytime and Norwich to win 4.1

Lazio vs Cagliari home win

Pukki to score first and last 

Good luck everyone 

OTBC 💛💚💛💚 

Nutty, 23/10 all good 💛

• Thanks 1

Man City at home looks a good option to me

For Norwich I'm thinking over 2:5 goals 

Good Luck pups

Nutty I'm ok for my Oct date, thanks

• Thanks 1

A very good evening to you Nutty and good luck to the Magners Swiller and the stupid banana's dad (  whyatever happened to him ?) not forgetting of course all you other lovely PUPs out there.

A HOME WIN for BAYERN MUNICH v Bochum.

For the Norwich bet Rashica to score the last goal of the game.

I would like to suggest Fulham (who score a lot)  to beat Reading (who concede a lot)

and a straight 3-0 win for us.

The very best of any luck going to the PuPs and pickers

Hi PUPs, off to Sweden with ÖSTERSUNDS FK VS. ELFSBORG (away win).

For the City bet I'll go for BTTS with Cantwell to score any time.

Best of luck everyone! 💪🏆

Apples

Edited by Mr Apples
Picked next week's fixture...

Good afternoon Pup's  and thanks for the lovely intro NN.

Now then Pups last time I did this task,  I found a bit of value with a Russell Martin worldy  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkkd7l5dJ if you want to see it. and was a season ticket holder -

nowadays I'm an armchair fan due to the varying KO times -  but no less enthusiastic - but with no Russel Martin! 

So I'm going to need each and everyone of you to help this week please

I shall post my bets on Friday evening so please keep them coming. 

For Graham and the big 6 I'll predict a Exeter to beat Sutton and wish him all the best with his selections.

Get those selections in please guys & gals.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, TIL 1010 said:

A very good evening to you Nutty and good luck to the Magners Swiller and the stupid banana's dad (  whyatever happened to him ?) not forgetting of course all you other lovely PUPs out there.

A HOME WIN for BAYERN MUNICH v Bochum.

For the Norwich bet Rashica to score the last goal of the game.

Tilly,  - just to let you know Young Nana is fit and well and expecting a younger nana to fall from the tree in a few weeks time 🙂

• Like 3

Hi All,

Back to the Welsh Premier League this week, hoping to get back to winning ways with

THE NEW SAINTS v Barry - 1/4 with Bill Hill & Bet365 (surely TNS win this easily with a 10 man advantage? 😀)

For the Norwich bet, I'm sticking to the tactic of Tzolis 1st and last goal, this week at 22/1 with Bill Hill.

Good luck Humph and Drinks, two of the very first Pups I ever met...

Leedscanary

Good luck GH and TGD + PUPs.

Fram at home (Iceland)

Tzolis to get his first (of many) this Saturday.

Good luck to all…….

My pick is Victoria Plzen v Dynamo CB - Home win.

For. Norwich it’s a must win to kick the season off, so Cantwell to score.

OTBC 💛💚

Hi everyone.  Thanks Eddie for the opportunity especially as I ended up taking last season off, but it's good to back in it now.

Thanks for all the picks so far too - please keep them coming.  I'll be back later (possibly early evening) to post my final picks - needless to say there's plenty to think carefully about and it'll be tough narrowing it down to six.

Hopefully see some of you after the game tomorrow too.

20 hours ago, Leedscanary said:

Hi All,

Back to the Welsh Premier League this week, hoping to get back to winning ways with

THE NEW SAINTS v Barry - 1/4 with Bill Hill & Bet365 (surely TNS win this easily with a 10 man advantage? 😀)

For the Norwich bet, I'm sticking to the tactic of Tzolis 1st and last goal, this week at 22/1 with Bill Hill.

Good luck Humph and Drinks, two of the very first Pups I ever met...

Leedscanary

I got it!🙃

• Haha 2

Hello everyone,

This week I am going for a home win for GRIMSBY in the National League. They seem to have found their stride and have been performing well and will be too strong for Eastleigh who have struggled apart from a win last week against Dover, who are the leagues whipping boys. So Home win for Grimsby.

For our game I like the idea BTTS and Norwich win.

Good luck Graham and Drinkell with your picks 🤞👍💚💛💚💛💚💛

Good afternoon and good luck to our pickers.

Torn between a couple - but will head to Hillsboro and a home win for sheffield weds against Shrewbury.

As for city BTTS Yes for me.

Group 4 of the Norwegian 3.Division.

Fana to win at home against Ardal.

Fana have an overall 4-1-1 and 16/9 record. Ardal have an overall 1-2-3 and 4/18 record, which doesn't look so bad  but their last game was a home draw against the team below them, and before that they lost three in a row, with a 1/16 goal difference. Probably hence the odds of 1/8.

-

For the NCFC bet I suggest again Norwich City to score in both halves. It will happen one day.

Good luck to all!