Sign in to follow this  
Midlands Yellow

Posting on the Pinkun

3 hours ago, PurpleCanary said:

The moderation here has always struck me as sensible and as light touch as possible and certainly not officiously schoolmasterish..

Or to put it another way, a poster here has to work very hard indeed to get themselves banned. Some real effort is needed over timeĀ  to make it happen.

1 minute ago, Greavsy said:

Or in that scenario Pete would tell the person who is doing the frivolous finger reporting to cease, or they will get a ban?!Ā  Im glad you know what Petes workload was at the time too!Ā 

Its Petes decision, and its been made - 5 years or so ago, and as others have said this is a better place since then. You are entitled to disagree of course, as im sure you will.Ā 

I do find it funny how many threads get turned to Morty - even long since his rightful ban.Ā 

Maybe he did that too? I wouldnā€™t know.Ā 

Iā€™ve no idea what Peteā€™s workload was then or what it is now, not have I ever claimed to. I am aware he has a full-time position and maintains this board doesnā€™t make up 100% of wins workload.

I do disagree. Iā€™ve seen far worse, more personal things on here since Morty called Lakey a bell end.

I find it funny how youā€™ve taken such an interest in the discussion about Morty being banned.Ā 

• Like 1

Just now, Duncan Edwards said:

I respectfully disagree.Ā 

I respectfully couldn't give a monkeys!Ā 

Have a nice evening Duncan

6 minutes ago, PurpleCanary said:

Or to put it another way, a poster here has to work very hard indeed to get themselves banned. Some real effort is needed over timeĀ  to make it happen.

And un-heeded warnings too.Ā Ā 

I respectfully couldn't give a monkeys!Ā 

Have a nice evening Duncan

Cared enough to reply.

I just hope nobody from that sad, pathetic little clique has got it in for me!

Ā 

Cared enough to reply.

I just hope nobody from that sad, pathetic little clique has got it in for me!

Ā 

Reported

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

It was that whispering grass Lofty.

Don't tell the trees, 'cause the trees don't need to know..

Ā 

OhĀ its a family round again!Ā 

But the allegations of people 'ganging up on Morty' goes uncommented on. Funny thatĀ 

Selective views from some people!Ā 

Edited by Greavsy

How do you know who has had warnings?Ā 

Are you being deliberately obtuse!?Ā 

Just now, Greavsy said:

Are you being deliberately obtuse!?Ā 

You know other peopleā€™sĀ memories, know who has had warningsā€¦quite the little ā€œin the knowā€ poster by all accounts.Ā 

You know other peopleā€™sĀ memories, know who has had warningsā€¦quite the little ā€œin the knowā€ poster by all accounts.Ā 

You know Pete's workloads, and the workings of the forum.Ā 

Shame you've forgotten the public warning that Morty and I both got, just prior to his ban! One of us heededĀ it and one didnt, the rest (should be) history. Simples.Ā 

Just now, Greavsy said:

You know Pete's workloads, and the workings of the forum.Ā 

Shame you've forgotten the public warning that Morty and I both got, just prior to his ban! One of us heededĀ it and one didnt, the rest (should be) history. Simples.Ā 

Well you didnā€™t really, did you? Weā€™re both well aware of that, arenā€™t we? I also have no memory of this public warning; like Pete, I havenā€™t got time to read every post like you seem to think he does.Ā 

And again, Iā€™ve no idea of Peteā€™s workload as previously explained.Ā 

Leedscanary explained regarding the workings of the forum.

You still havenā€™t explained how you know others memories?Ā 

I apologise if any of the sad, pathetic little GetMorty mob are reading; I just miss himā€¦

Ā 

Enjoy your games, im off to watch some paint dry.Ā 

Stir the sheet and **** off. Repeat ad nauseam....

MortyĀ was the salt of the earth. Never looked for confrontation and was always prepared to listen to opposing views. I have to confess this Message Board is poorer without him and those who did the grassing should be ashamed.Ā 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

MortyĀ was the salt of the earth. Never looked for confrontation and was always prepared to listen to opposing views. I have to confess this Message Board is poorer without him and those who did the grassing should be ashamed.Ā 

SeeĀ  Nuttyos lastĀ  comment to Greavsyo šŸ‘šŸ˜‡šŸ˜‰

• Like 1

Yep - SDP replies on the report button, NOT. Here it is in his own post issuing a warning and stating the thread WASNT reported.

Ā 

image.png.eb931d2aca9e099dc988be6bb95de884.png

8 minutes ago, Greavsy said:

Yep - SDP replies on the report button, NOT. Here it is in his own post issuing a warning and stating the thread WASNT reported.

Ā 

image.png.eb931d2aca9e099dc988be6bb95de884.png

Iā€™m not sure what this thread is to be honest or what you think it proves. Other than youā€™re straight in there with your ā€œNothing to do with me, guvā€ post.

Bet you were a right little brown nose at school. Apple for teacher.

To make it clear, I havenā€™t mentioned a specific thread, a particular post, just that person(s) unknown were tittle-tattling away in the background. These person(s) unknown had, in my opinion, a co-ordinated agenda to get Morty banned. Clicking report, emailing Pete, sending notes via carrier pigeon, semaphoreā€¦whateverā€¦Ā 

Why are you so bothered anyway? Is it becauseā€¦noā€¦canā€™t beā€¦

Ā 

• Haha 1

Ok, so I'm along the autistic scaleĀ so this may need explaining to me, but "Just stay on topic" isn't a warning is it?Ā 

I'd read that as being a polite request lol.Ā 

ill answer you both together - the screen grab is to show that Dunc's comment of SDP not having time to read the forum and relying on people reporting posts wasnt correct.Ā 

@Google BotĀ agree with your comment, that part was included for context.Ā 

Anyways im sure others are bored with this, and as per Petes comment back then, "Just stay on topic"Ā 

Ā