Sign in to follow this  
Puntino

SCARVES UP ON SATURDAY

Great idea - shame the clubs cant all take the same standardised approach and be consistent. 

2 minutes ago, Creedence Clearwater Couto said:

"The club have taken a stance to be more cautious than some of our Premier League counterparts with regards to fan-led displays"

Why? The flag displays have been superb, this is very disappointing. 

@Feedthewolf yet another item for the OSP agenda.😜

Edited by TIL 1010

2 minutes ago, Creedence Clearwater Couto said:

"The club have taken a stance to be more cautious than some of our Premier League counterparts with regards to fan-led displays"

Why? The flag displays have been superb, this is very disappointing. 

Agreed - surely this never did cause any problems last time round so why are we shying away from flags now. No way the Scousers would tell their fans .............'you can't bring flags into the ground / wave them during YNWA'!! 

There does seem to be some disparity here, 

sometimes the club doesn't announce / decide things pending government direction. 

Other times, when said government allows things to happen, the club makes up their own rules. 

Should be standardised and consistent across all clubs. 

1 minute ago, yellowrider120 said:

Agreed - surely this never did cause any problems last time round so why are we shying away from flags now. No way the Scousers would tell their fans .............'you can't bring flags into the ground / wave them during YNWA'!! 

They would tell them they cant, but the fans reply say they are being victimised and singled out - and still take them anyways. 

• Like 1

Some of the flag designs and displays have been second to none. It's something the club should be proud of, and keen to promote. Carrow road lacks atmosphere compared to other EPL grounds. This fills the void and adds value to the whole match day experience. I can't understand why the club wouldn't want this.

55 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Would be nice to see a few half and half ones.

There's already plenty of half and half posters on here.

1 hour ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Would be nice to see a few half and half ones.

Quite a few people at Liverpool match buying the half Norwich half Villa ones with "Emi" on the back.  Not a fan of them myself, but good if you're supporting Villa this season also.

Yes, I'm fishing...

Edited by Google Bot

2 hours ago, Google Bot said:

Quite a few people at Liverpool match buying the half Norwich half Villa ones with "Emi" on the back.  Not a fan of them myself, but good if you're supporting Villa this season also.

Yes, I'm fishing...

If you’re supporting Villa, buy a Villa scarf.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Creedence Clearwater Couto said:

Some of the flag designs and displays have been second to none. It's something the club should be proud of, and keen to promote. Carrow road lacks atmosphere compared to other EPL grounds. This fills the void and adds value to the whole match day experience. I can't understand why the club wouldn't want this.

You sure? I mean, I know carrow road could be better, but as a regular away gamer I can assure you we are a long way from “lacking” if you’re looking at it comparatively. I find most other half full premiership teams somewhat lacking compared to us in fact and like I said, I think we’ve a lot of room for improvement. Says a lot for the modern game.  

Watford is another ground that struggles to get an atmosphere going but full respect for some of the banners and displays they do. Look up the poppy one and they also had a huge one with a stag on it. I'm not very tech savey but will try to post a picture. 

Screenshot_20210914-225809_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20210914-225855_Chrome.jpg

17 hours ago, Coneys Knee said:

You sure? I mean, I know carrow road could be better, but as a regular away gamer I can assure you we are a long way from “lacking” if you’re looking at it comparatively. I find most other half full premiership teams somewhat lacking compared to us in fact and like I said, I think we’ve a lot of room for improvement. Says a lot for the modern game.  

Are there any half full grounds in the EPL? I'm not so sure there is. 

Yellow and Green specs off, the Carra atmosphere can be very flat at times.