Sign in to follow this  
FenwayFrank

Futbology app

Anyone use this and is it worth it ? I record all the grounds I’ve been to on doingthe92.com but was wondering what the alternatives are like.

Not heard of ‘doingthe92’ - might be worth a look; I don’t have as many as some but a fair few (seen Brighton at 3 different home grounds but oddly not their current one).

40 minutes ago, Branston Pickle said:

Not heard of ‘doingthe92’ - might be worth a look; I don’t have as many as some but a fair few (seen Brighton at 3 different home grounds but oddly not their current one).

doingthe92 only shows current grounds which was part of the reason I was asking. There are a number of grounds that don’t exist anymore that I can’t record. I’ve also been to 3 different grounds at Brighton.

Edited by FenwayFrank

42 minutes ago, FenwayFrank said:

Anyone use this and is it worth it ? I record all the grounds I’ve been to on doingthe92.com but was wondering what the alternatives are like.

I use it and it is very comprehensive. It allows you to record all the games you have seen, and if you have the time and memory) you can fill in every game you’ve been to from decades earlier. It has lots of non league matches on and comprehensive coverage of all fixtures around the world. I would recommend it.

• Like 1

Additionally if you are only interested in recording grounds rather than every single match Football Ground Map is very comprehensive and includes all of a clubs former grounds.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, FenwayFrank said:

doingthe92 only shows current grounds which was part of the reason I was asking. There are a number of grounds that don’t exist anymore that I can’t record. I’ve also been to 3 different grounds at Brighton.

You’ve made it on Watford/Norwich thread on their forum. The introduction about us is quite funny to be fair. 

1 hour ago, Midlands Yellow said:

You’ve made it on Watford/Norwich thread on their forum. The introduction about us is quite funny to be fair. 

It’s ok, I’m just somebody who can’t remember the grounds I’ve been to 😁