Sign in to follow this  
yellow hammer

Rick Waghorn blames Cyber surfers

What a cracking article.

The only thing I would add is that I feel Rick is frustrated by the limitations of his close links to and dependance upon NCFC, which the likes of us do not have to consider, and which limits his scope for comment.

The other thing I would add is that if the Sun and the News of the World printed less crap, then weblogs and message boards wouldn''t be so popular.

he''s at it again in today''s evening news, arguing that if delia & co gave into ''cyber democracy'' and sacked worthy, then the posters wouldn''t give a new manager the time to develop the squad and could be hounded out again. yeah right - old waggers is seriously deluded if he thinks a message board has the power to make or break a manager - it can only ever reflect opinion, not create it.  its a classic smokescreen to infer the discontent amongst city fans if small-scale and geed up by a minority of vocal discontents.  if waggers has climbed out of his ivory towered press room yesterday and mingled with the fans in the stands, or gone straight outside to the players entrance after, he''d realise that unhappiness is prevalent amongst many supporters.  message boards don''t create this, its real and results from supporters who are beginning to lose faith big time.